Tevez [Merged]

The Fixer said:
Claudio canigga said the other day he doesn't expect tevez to be playing his footy in manchester next season does he actually know something??
we are just signing him to improve our away record we have that much money

LazyArse said:
Superbia92 said:
LazyArse said:
Don't worry, it's done. You can quote me on that.

if it happens then fair play to you lad.
if it doesnt , id suggest preparing for an uproar (maybe thats a bit ott but you get the drift ;) )

I'm not proclaiming to be some insider guru, it's just common sense and one of the more easier transfers to predict.

time will tell mate :) but hope your right bud (Y)

flipmode said:
Is it me or has this Tevez saga been dragged on far too long than it needs to have been???

His owner is touting him round to the highest bidder & hoping to drum up a bidding war.

flipmode said:
Is it me or has this Tevez saga been dragged on far too long than it needs to have been???

I put a few quid on Tevez joining us a month or so back.......got to the stage now where I really couldn't care less about the money.

Will just wait for an official announcement as the excitment and drama has all been drained now.

SWPISHOME said:
flipmode said:
Yeh its been dragged on to long, I just wish someone would hurry up and come out and say were he is going FFS!
at the moment he's going to the toilet. and in 20 minutes hes going to superdrug to get some bio-oil for his neck scar

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
SWPISHOME said:
flipmode said:
Yeh its been dragged on to long, I just wish someone would hurry up and come out and say were he is going FFS!
at the moment he's going to the toilet. and in 20 minutes hes going to superdrug to get some bio-oil for his neck scar

bit harsh =/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.