Tevez [Merged]

I Know Nothing said:
Never posted on here before & probably won't bother again as it seems anyone who posts anything about what they have heard gets a good slating.

However, I have heard, from inside the club (can't say who as this would obviously compromise their livelyhood), that Tevez will/has signed for us for 34 million. Don't know if it's a deal in principal or if he has definitely signed. No idea when it will be announced as I wasn't privvy to that information.

I hope it's true and to clarify the HP, he also let the Kaka thing out of the bag a couple of days before it hit the press in a round about way, as in, no specifics, but implied something huge was on the horizon, but again, I'd rather not say anything else.

My own personal tip for a signing has got to be pidgeoniho.....absolute legend.

Cheers for the info, dont let the moaners grind you down. Keep posting & welcome by the way.

LazyArse said:
C_T_I_D said:
LazyArse

Incorrect. Kia cannot force the player to accept the move to the club which offers the best financial package. For example, he could accept our bid because of it being the highest and because we would pay it in one lump sum but the player may not be interested and could turn it down. Meanwhile, Chelsea offer a sum of money a little bit less but not significantly and the player wishes to join them. As his friend and as his owner, what do you allow the player to do?

Do you force him to our club or do you allow him to Chelsea? The players wishes are also important in any deal that may be on the table aswell as satisfying the financial requirements of Kia. In fact, the happiness of Carlos would come first and become the most significant point.

In some respects then he is in control of his own destiny. He cannot be forced to sign for anyone really can he?

Yes he can. He went to West Ham for gods sake. Unless he plans on taking Kia to court to get out of his contract, he goes where he's told. Although I'm Tevez has some sort of input.

Fair point. And he wouldn't take Kia to court due to them being good friends aswell as associates in terms of legal aspects of thier relationship. If he can say no to the rags though he was in control of that, even if they came up with the money and Kia wanted him to go there (hypothetically nowadays), then he could reject them. That's his entitlement whether to sign the contract or not. He can be given advice but Kia cannot physically hold his hand and make him sign. The player has to be happy also.

C_T_I_D said:
LazyArse said:
C_T_I_D said:
LazyArse

Incorrect. Kia cannot force the player to accept the move to the club which offers the best financial package. For example, he could accept our bid because of it being the highest and because we would pay it in one lump sum but the player may not be interested and could turn it down. Meanwhile, Chelsea offer a sum of money a little bit less but not significantly and the player wishes to join them. As his friend and as his owner, what do you allow the player to do?

Do you force him to our club or do you allow him to Chelsea? The players wishes are also important in any deal that may be on the table aswell as satisfying the financial requirements of Kia. In fact, the happiness of Carlos would come first and become the most significant point.

In some respects then he is in control of his own destiny. He cannot be forced to sign for anyone really can he?

Yes he can. He went to West Ham for gods sake. Unless he plans on taking Kia to court to get out of his contract, he goes where he's told. Although I'm Tevez has some sort of input.

Fair point. And he wouldn't take Kia to court due to them being good friends aswell as associates in terms of legal aspects of thier relationship. If he can say no to the rags though he was in control of that, even if they came up with the money and Kia wanted him to go there (hypothetically nowadays), then he could reject them. That's his entitlement whether to sign the contract or not. He can be given advice but Kia cannot physically hold his hand and make him sign. The player has to be happy also.

Just to add to that though Kia will be looking to get the best deal as he'll stand to pick up more out of it.
He would of sold the City "project" to him better than what cook has?

C_T_I_D said:
Ntini77

It is nothing to do with the press reports. Once I heard of their intentions to bid for the player you simply have weigh up the pros and cons of making each move to the respective interested clubs and a move to Chelsea far outweighs the pros of moving to Manchester City at this current time. I do not believe this will be the case in the long-term future.

It's just a hunch. It's not based on anything factual. I'd like to stress that those percentages are a reflection of my opinion rather than anything else.

I cant personaly see him going to Chelsea, i think were in with the most chance, ive got a gut feeling that he will be coming to us, some bookies are putting it 4/5 that hes coming, (ladbrokes), usually when they get a wiff of something their not far wrong. x

Maybe. I mean if he comes great but that's not my belief. I just cannot imagine him turning Chelsea down for us.

C_T_I_D said:
Ntini77

It is nothing to do with the press reports. Once I heard of their intentions to bid for the player you simply have weigh up the pros and cons of making each move to the respective interested clubs and a move to Chelsea far outweighs the pros of moving to Manchester City at this current time. I do not believe this will be the case in the long-term future.

It's just a hunch. It's not based on anything factual. I'd like to stress that those percentages are a reflection of my opinion rather than anything else.

in other words....lol

C_T_I_D said:

That would be the case in any normal club/player/agent scenario, certainly. I don't know the ins and outs of their relationship and decision making process, but you'd have to think with the rags loan deal coming to an end and with no new deal in place, it's Kia having the final say.

C_T_I_D said:
Maybe. I mean if he comes great but that's not my belief. I just cannot imagine him turning Chelsea down for us.

You do tend to be a pessimistic sod most of the time ;-)

nickson71 - Then I'm the one to listen to if you don't like surprises :p

Lazyarse - I disagree again. I think you can read into it too much and the deal may not be in place simply because he wanted to concentrate totally on the internationals. I'm discounting the rags but I'm not discounting Chelsea at all, I think they're a really big threat to any deal we may be trying to do for Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.