as of now, if it is done?

-------Given-------
Richards-Ned-Komp-Bridge
---------DeJong---
----Ireland-----Barry---
--SWP--------------Robbie--
--------Tevez-------

?

Great starting eleven. We probably need a couple of defenders though to make it a good enough squad to challenge for European Honours.

Bluemooner33 said:
We may be waiting for Kaka to be announced at Madrid before we confirm Tevez so he doesnt steal our thunder for PR point of of view.

We could be in for a long wait then, that news will run for days and every media outlet will have a pop at us anyway becasue we failed to sign him in Jan. We couldnt win either way so I would just announce it if it's done.

Bluemooner33 said:
We may be waiting for Kaka to be announced at Madrid before we confirm Tevez so he doesnt steal our thunder for PR point of of view.
Or we;ve put a masive bid in while he was having his medical and put a spanner in the works.Tomorrow we;ll anounce them both...LOL oh come on the fat lady an;t singing yet.......where;s them straws I thought I had in mi hand.....

not my fault! said:
Bluemooner33 said:

We could be in for a long wait then, that news will run for days and every media outlet will have a pop at us anyway becasue we failed to sign him in Jan. We couldnt win either way so I would just announce it if it's done.

I can honestly say everyone is expecting Kaka to join so that won't be unsuprising breaking news, Tevez would quite easily share the headlines if we were to announce it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.