Tevez [Merged]

GoForGlory said:
Bit surprised with Ian Wright's attitude. Sounds like he's starting to realise we're getting quite the team together and starting to take us seriously.

Yeh, he has often been a bit of a tit regarding us despite Shaun.

Stevies Bald Head! said:
SboroBlu said:
Been told it will be officially announced on Thursday

Don't think the club will let it run out that long with every tom, dick and harry saying we have done it blah blah! I expect an announcement well before thursday.

Although that is true I think that the most likely time would be Thursday or Friday when he gets back from international duty.

GoForGlory said:
Bit surprised with Ian Wright's attitude. Sounds like he's starting to realise we're getting quite the team together and starting to take us seriously.

ian's a good guy really, he's always had a soft spot for city.

svennis pennis said:
GoForGlory said:

Yeh, he has often been a bit of a tit regarding us despite Shaun.
hes shitting it cause he thinks we could beat arsenal.

pardoe said:
People who claim to be 'in the know' regards football transfers are idiots, and liars, and attention-seeking mongs, all of them. I don't doubt the theory that Tevez could sign at some point, even later this week, or at a push today, but no-one KNOWS either way, they're completely fabricating stuff based on newspaper gossip just to get themselves a few pats on the back. Grow up, ffs. I realise it can be exciting, but look what's happened today, some idiot on a notoriously shit and sensationalist sports radio station repeats some idle gossip he's heard, within hours the stories gone from 'Tevez might be signing', to 'It might be sooner rather than later, to 'tonight', to 'there will be an official announcement at five', woops, that's gone, erm...'six', that's gone, erm... nope. End result, we look like mugs.

People privvy to such details of big transfers will know that they have a responsibility to keep quiet. I assume Tevez would know, his family, his agent and people within MSI (if that's what they still call themselves), and probably a handful of people at City, perhaps Hughes, Bowen, Cook, Marwood & Khaldoon, but unless the player's representative were angling to get more money from enticing other clubs to bid they wouldn't leak such information, and certainly not to everyday Joe's. Folks working in nothing jobs at the club will know sod all, neither will randoms at TalkSport and especially not forum-dwellers. Stop talking shite.

Hang on, so what are you doing now?
Stop being a hero and enjoy the ride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.