Tevez [Merged]

C_T_I_D said:
RobinJo said:
Tevez won't go to Chelsea.

I do. Title contenders, Champions League Football, similar amount of wages. We can offer 1 out of 3 what they can. If they are serious in their interest then they will get their man.

Which is exactly what Utd are offering him, what he really wants is first team football, which he is not guaranteed at either Chelsea or the scum and would be with us.

hi please ignore the first post status, but just wanted to confirm the following, the rumour regarding tevez has come from khaldoon in a radio interview (yet to be broadcast) presume the source is connected to the radio station as i am. tevez is at city. he is on holiday in dubai and has been invited there by our owners and is currently in meetings with our heirarchy with regard to joining mcfc.

C_T_I_D said:
RobinJo said:

I do. Title contenders, Champions League Football, similar amount of wages. We can offer 1 out of 3 what they can. If they are serious in their interest then they will get their man.

Remember Kia saying something similar to 'Carlos doesn't have to play CL football'

We can offer:

Wages
Staying in the Northwest
And he wouldn't be going to one of Uniteds main rivals.

C_T_I_D said:
RobinJo said:

Remember 1st team regular football in a world cup year is VERY important. We can offer that, not too sure Chelsea will! Drogba, Anelka, Kalou just a few forwards to name.
Still think it`s between us and the red shit. I`m going to be possitive and say 60/40 in our favour!

bluebrandon said:
hi please ignore the first post status, but just wanted to confirm the following, the rumour regarding tevez has come from khaldoon in a radio interview (yet to be broadcast) presume the source is connected to the radio station as i am. tevez is at city. he is on holiday in dubai and has been invited there by our owners and is currently in meetings with our heirarchy with regard to joining mcfc.

When will this be broke?

bluebrandon said:

you say hes in dubai and city?

brady0 said:
bluebrandon said:

you say hes in dubai and city?

read again, it got me the first time too. Hes in Dubai, but was flown back to Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.