Tevez [Merged]

Left Peg said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
M35 Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
WRONG - he went on holiday immediately after playing in Argentina.

Think you will also find the Daily Mail has an article today stating the whereabouts of his agent, in Israel for a wedding last night.

Thought he played in a testomonial at weekend?

in Argentina

Missed a penalty, I think?

He must be a City player then!!
was the pen he missed not for argentina?

Quite possibly, he is on holiday, because HE does know what his future is.

Just because we don't know, doesn't mean otherwise.

He is from Argentina, his family are from Argentina, bit doubtful he has flown all the way back to UK in last 48 hours, without Argie press knowing, not being able to sign officially until the end of month.

Maybe he's going to Magaluf

BMD seems like a genuine guy over there, and i doubt he'd make up stories on his own website. Who knows though, its just another exciting twist in the Carlos Tevez saga.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
M35 Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
WRONG - he went on holiday immediately after playing in Argentina.

Think you will also find the Daily Mail has an article today stating the whereabouts of his agent, in Israel for a wedding last night.

in Argentina

that was a qualifyer

he stayed in argentina till sunday just gone playing in a testimonial for zanneti

Think you will also find the Daily Mail has an article today stating the whereabouts of his agent, in Israel for a wedding last night.[/quote]

Thought he played in a testomonial at weekend?[/quote]

in Argentina

Missed a penalty, I think?[/quote]

He must be a City player then!![/quote]
was the pen he missed not for argentina?[/quote]

Indeed, he's just getting his practice in

Left Peg said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
M35 Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

in Argentina

He must be a City player then!!
was the pen he missed not for argentina?[/quote]

Thought the penalty was missed in the World Cup Qualifier

I remain unconvinced we'll sign him.
I believe he will go to Chelsea instead.
I am 95% sure that he will be playing his football at Stamford Bridge next season.

C_T_I_D said:
I remain unconvinced we'll sign him.
I believe he will go to Chelsea instead.
I am 95% sure that he will be playing his football at Stamford Bridge next season.

For many. Chips. Pissed on. You have.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
He did play in Zanetti's testimonial

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/13/daylight-ribery-115875-21436987/

In addition Carlos Tevez's advisors are holding out for a £32m fee as neighbours City wait to take advantage of United's uncertainty about completing the deal.

Tevez, who plays in a benefit match for Javier Zanetti in Argentina this weekend, said: "I don't know anything about my future. "My desire is to stay in England but it's in the hands of my agents. I want to start my holiday knowing what my future is."

Right so when is his holiday?

Better to be realistic, than living in hope blue4ever85. RSC and Crouch; not Tevez and Eto'o will be our front line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.