Tevez [Merged]

Balti said:
''Manchester United want Carlos Tevez to have made a decision on his future by the time Sir Alex Ferguson returns from his holiday on the Côte d'Azur in the middle of next week. The Argentine will not be paid beyond a week next Tuesday, when his contract expires and the indecision is not helping Ferguson plan for life after Cristiano Ronaldo''.

What a shame .....

PabZab said:
My mate works for a stationary firm and they've just had an urgent order for pens to the COMS, he said they ordered 7 pens in total. 2 are arriving on June 27th and the other 5 arriving for 3:55 today. He told me they were 3 were engraved, two were Cook and Hughes so thats obvious and one was Bazza, he reckons it is Barry. But then there is another 2 "Trev" and one engravement was cancelled because you can't engrave apostrophes.

These deliveries can fall through though so don't jump on me if it does.

Take it your on the wind up mate

BibbyBlue85 said:
PabZab said:
My mate works for a stationary firm and they've just had an urgent order for pens to the COMS, he said they ordered 7 pens in total. 2 are arriving on June 27th and the other 5 arriving for 3:55 today. He told me they were 3 were engraved, two were Cook and Hughes so thats obvious and one was Bazza, he reckons it is Barry. But then there is another 2 "Trev" and one engravement was cancelled because you can't engrave apostrophes.

What a load of crap. Sounds like a wind up to me.

PabZab said:

LOL

BibbyBlue85 said:
PabZab said:
My mate works for a stationary firm and they've just had an urgent order for clocks to the COMS, he said they ordered 7 clocks in total. 2 are arriving on June 27th and the other 5 arriving for 3:55 today. He told me they were 3 were engraved, two were Cook and Hughes so thats obvious and one was Bazza, he reckons it is Barry. But then there is another 2 "Trev" and one engravement was cancelled because you can't engrave apostrophes.

That would be a wind up...... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.