Tevez [Merged]

Tricky_Trev said:
bluetrue said:
Not claiming to be itk but tevez enrolled his daughter into kings infant school in Macclesfield yesterday so it looks as though chelsea are out of the equation
How many times has he enrolled his kids at school now? Based off this forum, it's at least 74 times. Does he have several hundred kids, or is he just really indecisive?
Yeah he's got super spunk that dissolves any johnny so in fact he has a total of 16 kids on 3 different continents.

bluetrue said:
Not claiming to be itk but tevez enrolled his daughter into kings infant school in Macclesfield yesterday so it looks as though chelsea are out of the equation

As a parent, I'm pretty sure i'd be ecstatic about having my daughters school information published on t'internet... seriously guys/gal's think before posting. I'm sure you were just trying to pass on a tidbit of info but let's be a bit sensible?

EDIT: UI just realised I used the word sensible on a thread about Tevez, what was I thinking!

Shooter 83 said:
BooksReject said:
its been reported that he is very settled here, so may have a bearing on his decision - lets clutch at any straws eh! Come on Carlos - sign the bloody document!
Its been signed? Just waiting on City to announce it.

i hope so shooter, i really do :-)

Tricky_Trev said:
bluetrue said:
How many times has he enrolled his kids at school now? Based off this forum, it's at least 74 times. Does he have several hundred kids, or is he just really indecisive?

Lmao.

I,ve been to Kings School in Macc. Very nice indeed it is - i wasnt educated there, just there to survey it as part of my job. Would deffo be somewhere the footballers kids go. Has a helipad (well its the cricket pitch) but the queen visited not so long ago.

johnmc said:
I,ve been to Kings School in Macc. Very nice indeed it is - i wasnt educated there, just there to survey it as part of my job. Would deffo be somewhere the footballers kids go. Has a helipad (well its the cricket pitch) but the queen visited not so long ago.

Didnt Ian Curtis go to Kings School!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.