Tevez [Merged]

dayvo said:
bluetrue said:
Not claiming to be itk but tevez enrolled his daughter into kings infant school in Macclesfield yesterday so it looks as though chelsea are out of the equation

As a parent, I'm pretty sure i'd be ecstatic about having my daughters school information published on t'internet... seriously guys/gal's think before posting. I'm sure you were just trying to pass on a tidbit of info but let's be a bit sensible?

EDIT: UI just realised I used the word sensible on a thread about Tevez, what was I thinking!

I see where you are coming from...but you are assuming there is truth in what was said, which is by no means certain...

ictj0h.gif

johnmc said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
oafc dave said:
Reliable source told me Tevez will announce his decision when this post reach 550 pages.
Reliable source says that 'oafc dave' is a WUM.

And also an Oldham fan
im struggeling to think why an oldam fan is on this forum.

fair enouph for that everton fan and scum fan, were linked with some of their players, but oldam?! oh please god, were not linked are we!?!?

keemcfc said:
johnmc said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
oafc dave said:
Reliable source told me Tevez will announce his decision when this post reach 550 pages.
Reliable source says that 'oafc dave' is a WUM.

And also an Oldham fan
im struggeling to think why an oldam fan is on this forum.

fair enouph for that everton fan and scum fan, were linked with some of their players, but oldam?! oh please god, were not linked are we!?!?

as far as i remember, oldham is one of the few clubs we've not been linked with...yet.

hi chaps dont no if it help but i work at kings school on the maintenance depot and ill will find out if this is true with hermans kids going there tomorrow of the admissions staff and will post back

Vitek said:
it will be anounced in 1000 page lol
i dont understand how this has snowballed :S when we got took over, that thread had 20 pages, now we are linked with a player we have a 500 page thread...MADNESS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.