Tevez [Merged]

Carlos Tevez Decides on...Manchester City
Speculation is mounting that Carlos Tevez is about to draw a line under the speculation about his future by committing to play for Manchester City next year.Much has been said about the ill treatment he has apparently suffered during his time at Old Trafford and the peripheral role he is no longer willing to accept, so it seems that he has opted for regular first team football rather than the cold shoulder.The fee was agreed between City and the company that owns his "playing rights" over three weeks ago. All that was needed was for Tevez to commit to the move.That now done, it seems likely that City will confirm the deal in the coming hours, not days.
http://news.scorestosms.com/

Re: Tevez..Done deal?

Not exactly the most reliable of sources is it ?!
You may aswell of got that off of FootballRumours . . .

andy1234uk said:
andy1234uk said:
masterwig said:
andy1234uk said:
OH MY GOD! WE HAVE FUCKING GOT HIM. FACT.

New info?

Not even going to ellaborate on it due to all the people on here who get stick. All it needs now is confirmation, which will be on thursday.

For the record, it will be "leaked" to the press before thursday, but we will get complete confirmation and press conference on thursday.

FFS i can't wait till Thursday!

andy1234uk said:
andy1234uk said:
masterwig said:
andy1234uk said:

New info?

Not even going to ellaborate on it due to all the people on here who get stick. All it needs now is confirmation, which will be on thursday.

For the record, it will be "leaked" to the press before thursday, but we will get complete confirmation and press conference on thursday.

FFS i can't wait till Thursday!

TimmyP said:
andy1234uk said:
masterwig said:
andy1234uk said:

New info?

So you've heard from someone else its done and will be announced Thursday? Not just the talksport link....?

Yeah, i've heard it from someone else in Manchester, presume the talksport people have heard it from near enough the same source.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.