Tevez [Merged]

Paulmcfc2703 said:
andy1234uk said:
masterwig said:
andy1234uk said:
OH MY GOD! WE HAVE FUCKING GOT HIM. FACT.

New info?

Not even going to ellaborate on it due to all the people on here who get stick. All it needs now is confirmation, which will be on thursday.
if he has signed and pretty much all city fans have found out what is the point in waiting to annouce it on thursday?

Because hes away with Argentina? Like I said, it will be "leaked" to places like skysports and setenta in the coming days, but complete confirmation will be on thursday with mark hughes and said player.

TimmyP said:
andy1234uk said:
masterwig said:
andy1234uk said:
OH MY GOD! WE HAVE FUCKING GOT HIM. FACT.

New info?

Not even going to ellaborate on it due to all the people on here who get stick. All it needs now is confirmation, which will be on thursday.

So you've heard from someone else its done and will be announced Thursday? Not just the talksport link....?

Yeah, i've heard it from someone else in Manchester, presume the talksport people have heard it from near enough the same source.

Re: Tevez..Done deal?

basher said:
ALERT!!

50 PAGE THREAD TWO THREADS DOWN!

really?...wow...feel free to delete this thread mods before some ppl have a hernia

...btw...hope you all hit the 'mark forum read' button...you did didnt you?

TimmyP said:
Talksport Manchester Reporter: He's turned us down?!?!?
he said all the good sources have said he has signed but another source said he turned us down. He thinks we will sign him though

Re: Tevez..Done deal?

hilts said:
for ffs read the other threads before posting numpty b******s

lol...learn proper netiquette and grammar before attempting to insult me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.