Tevez [Merged]

If he was convinced of staying @ the rags then he would have made that decision by now.

Lol @ Scottyboi with the get up and go in a fucking snail comment. Classic!

amehh said:
CitySlut said:
I dont want him hes ugly and fat, we should be signing someone sexy like Torres, I'd let him shoot at me.

Oi, there's only room for the one slag on this forum. jimharri ;)

I'm sure your services would be much appreciated by the likes of Mr Ferdinand. Bye bye.

well said......do one !!!

Why would he risk swaping the Rags bench for Chelsea's bench? it doesnt make much sense to me, i dont think chelsea are serious about him anyway tbh.

C_T_I_D said:
If he was convinced of staying @ the rags then he would have made that decision by now.

Lol @ Scottyboi with the get up and go in a fucking snail comment. Classic!
He still has time to make his mind up on staying at the rags. We will just have to wait and see.

I'm not convinced he'll stay @ the rags. I think pride won't allow him that. Why would you risk signing a 5 year contract with a team whose manager used you as an impact sub last season for the significant majority?

smith1855 said:
Why would he risk swaping the Rags bench for Chelsea's bench? it doesnt make much sense to me, i dont think chelsea are serious about him anyway tbh.

I said the same thing to my dad earlier. He wants regular first team football and no one's ever really sure if they're going to get that at Chelsea.

it is 100% true that tevez enrolled his daughter in a school in the macclesfield area - trust me i am well placed to know. Chelsea are a definate no-no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.