Tevez [Merged]

bluetrue said:
it is 100% true that tevez enrolled his daughter in a school in the macclesfield area - trust me i am well placed to know. Chelsea are a definate no-no.

When did Cheadle come under the Borough of Macclesfield?

bluetrue said:
it is 100% true that tevez enrolled his daughter in a school in the macclesfield area - trust me i am well placed to know. Chelsea are a definate no-no.

I live in Macc and is it Beech Hall school probably, Mark Hughes' child and Robbie Savage's daughter go there.

bluepeter62 said:
bluetrue said:

When did Cheadle come under the Borough of Macclesfield?

because it isn't cheadle its macclesfield. I named the school before but took it off for obvious reasons. trust me - i know i have hardly any posts - but just thought it would share what i know. take it or leave it.

I hope its us tho!!!

dom said:
johnmc said:
Chelsea could easily promise him plenty of games

What ? any more than the rags could ?

Yeah more than the rags. Drogba out for 4 CL games. Plus getting on a bit. Anelka can play out wide as well. As far as i can see there would only be Anelka Tevez and Drogba for 2 places and with anelka on the wing then all three could feasibly play in the same team.

At the rags he had tranny shrek berbatov as real competition plus welbeck and macheda given the odd game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_5387952,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 52,00.html</a>

i posted yesterday that tevez representative viewed my bosses house in alderley edge.
why would he do that if he was going to chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.