Tevez [Merged]

what was the thing earlier with tolmie's tomorrow tomorrow outburst?? was it of any significance??

Liverpool being out of the running changes little...in recent days theyve been by a good way the outsider of the 4 English clubs.

Its torture, doing it like this, picked off one by one...

I'm going to Jamaica for two weeks on Wednesday, if nothings sorted before then i should hope it is either way by the time i get back. Not going to be able to keep up with any football really as internet in the hotel will be expensive and i won't be using the internet on my phone like i did when i was in Mexico a couple of years back, the bill wasn't pretty!

Failsworth_Blue said:
I'm going to Jamaica for two weeks on Wednesday, if nothings sorted before then i should hope it is either way by the time i get back. Not going to be able to keep up with any football really as internet in the hotel will be expensive and i won't be using the internet on my phone like i did when i was in Mexico a couple of years back, the bill wasn't pretty!

Very nice! Where in Jamaica? I spent a bit of time in Treasure Beach last year.....amazing.

Tomorrow Chelski will be ruled out, then I would say you will get a statement saying that he would love to stay at the rags but it's "difficult" and negotiations will take a little longer... Cue another week of nothing before he says " a deal could not be reached with the rags (he will call them the rags too) and I now have to consider my other options" Cue another week and he comes out on the 1st saying that he has signed for City. Obviously I know nothing and am just guessing all of the above!

didi barlow said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Very nice! Where in Jamaica? I spent a bit of time in Treasure Beach last year.....amazing.

Going to Negril mate. Was looking at pictures of Treasure Beach on trip advisor not long back, looks fantastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.