Tevez [Merged]

johnmc said:
If you believe the reason cited for him not choosing Liverpool it would apply equally if not more so to ourselves would it not?

Would it be harder for him to join Chelsea or us, in this sense? Chelsea are bigger rivals to united in terms of recent success.

Teavee75 said:
johnmc said:
If you believe the reason cited for him not choosing Liverpool it would apply equally if not more so to ourselves would it not?

Would it be harder for him to join Chelsea or us, in this sense? Chelsea are bigger rivals to united in terms of recent success.

He said out of respect for the fans. The rag fans will view us as bigger rivals per se. On the pitch Chelsea obviously.

Failsworth_Blue said:
I'm going to Jamaica for two weeks on Wednesday, if nothings sorted before then i should hope it is either way by the time i get back. Not going to be able to keep up with any football really as internet in the hotel will be expensive and i won't be using the internet on my phone like i did when i was in Mexico a couple of years back, the bill wasn't pretty!

are you bringing your wife...

scuba???
22580.jpg

Failsworth_Blue said:
didi barlow said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
I'm going to Jamaica for two weeks on Wednesday, if nothings sorted before then i should hope it is either way by the time i get back. Not going to be able to keep up with any football really as internet in the hotel will be expensive and i won't be using the internet on my phone like i did when i was in Mexico a couple of years back, the bill wasn't pretty!

Very nice! Where in Jamaica? I spent a bit of time in Treasure Beach last year.....amazing.

Going to Negril mate. Was looking at pictures of Treasure Beach on trip advisor not long back, looks fantastic

But will Tevez or Eto'o be there eh? No so shut the fuck up your going away while I have to stay here in fucking Salford while your away with some big breasted yank touching you up in the spa tub... And no I'm not bitter or jelouse I'm just dedicated to this thread and City. It's the transfer window, I cant be swanning off on my jollies while to world revolves around our club. I will be here holding the fort then I guess. You people make me sick!
*sits back and sobs because he cant go away*
Oh yeh have a great time eh blue ;-) Bring me back some rum, ta.

BlueMooner87 said:
Danamy said:
bluetrue said:
what was the thing earlier with tolmie's tomorrow tomorrow outburst?? was it of any significance??

That was in referance with Eto'o Reps meeting with City tomorrow
what outburst?

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA TOMORROW, YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY!

Please do not interpret this spontaneous burst of emotion.

I'm just a big Telly Savalas fan, really.

For Sheik Mansour, see Daddy Warbucks.

Failsworth_Blue said:

They should have wifi there which should be free, if you have a laptop you should take it mate as long as we don't sign Tevez while your sat by the pool because im guessing it will end up in the pool lol. Have a good'un blue. Negril is awesome, by far the nicest place in Jamaica.

Oh before you go............ try and say "beer can" without sounding like a jamaican saying bacon

Today Pool ruled out
Tomorrow Spannsh club ruled out
Saturday Italian club ruled out
Nothing on Sunday
Monday Cheski ruled out

Then a long long wait until 1st July when he rules out.............ah well we will have to wait and see.

Failsworth_Blue said:
didi barlow said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Very nice! Where in Jamaica? I spent a bit of time in Treasure Beach last year.....amazing.

Going to Negril mate. Was looking at pictures of Treasure Beach on trip advisor not long back, looks fantastic

arhhh mate i went Negril last year my auntie owns a villa there its dead nice the beaches and that.. mate sure you go "rick's cafe" top notch place, cliff jumpers and everthing there.

Whats gone on over the last 4 or 5 hours since ive been out? about 30 pages have been added!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.