Tevez [Merged]

jrb said:
Heard it as well.

Guy in the studio said various Talk Sport sources have said Tevez has signed. Then went to the Talk Sport reporter in Manchester and he also said sources had told him he that Tevez had also signed, but had also been told by one source that Tevez had turned us down.

Make of that what you will.

I heard it myself and after careful thought i believe that there are 2 possible senarios...

1. He is a dirty rag who is trying to convince himself that Tevez has turned us down

2. He is a dirty rag who is so inconsolable about Tevez going that he is willing try anything to put the wind up City fans.

robinhoisgod said:
talksport link aint working just keeps repeating adverts anybody got the correct one please :)

It does the add then goes live, thinks it's a lucozade add isnt it?

Wohoo, we got a mention in the U-21 news! :)

Looking forward to that tournement actually. Sweden likely to miss the world cup now and major changes are going to have to be made. Sven and/or Hans Backe are looking more and more likely to replace Lagerbäck and the youngsters know they will all of a sudden be given a bit more attention than otherwise.

As I pointed out when the Barry signing story broke in the News Of The World. Neither Barry, Villa or City denied the story. Remember City's new policy with untrue transfer stories. Again, City have not issued a denial since the news broke on Talk Sport or on News Now. If we don't hear anything tomorrow, then I think the news that we've signed Tevez is true.

Re: Tevez..Done deal?

Mental_blue said:
bluetoo said:
Mental_blue said:
Tevez...Another Thread?
And the prize for stating the obious goes to...

And the prize for creating the 765th Tevez thread today goes to...
and the prize for exaggerating and making a mountain out of a molehill goes to...

I could do this all night...lol...chill out lad

Re: Tevez..Done deal?

bluetoo said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
bluetoo said:
hilts said:
for ffs read the other threads before posting numpty b******s

lol...learn proper netiquette and grammar before attempting to insult me

ffs is only the same as lol.

err...no it isnt...lol=laugh out loud, ffs= for fk sake...in which case you said 'for for fk sake'

lol...

attention%20whore3.jpg

I would ignore that reporter who said there were rumours that he turned us down. He went on to refer to him as our player so I think they all know that he is a City player. I would love to know who this source is....maybe it's Bowen? He's always on that show.

They just said when they return, that they'll talk to Ray Houghton about Tevez. Interesting to see what they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.