Tevez [Merged]

Journo was clearly a rag. "Turned us down," "Bit part player for 25 million." "Poor mans Rooney." "Berbatov offers more to the team"

Not in the slightest bitter.

ono

what im trying to say is they didnt know it was a done deal earlier on, because it aint!!

and now they have got one of the jounos to say he has turned us down to try and cover there own backs

Heard it as well.

Guy in the studio said various Talk Sport sources have said Tevez has signed. Then went to the Talk Sport reporter in Manchester and he also said sources had told him he that Tevez had also signed, but had also been told by one source that Tevez had turned us down.

Make of that what you will.

Danny St.helens CTID said:
ono

what im trying to say is they didnt know it was a done deal earlier on, because it aint!!

and now they have got one of the jounos to say he has turned us down to try and cover there own backs
Ahh cheers for that bud.

I realised when i read back a page. Didn't know they said that, just tuned in. Thanks mate.

Gareth Barry said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
TimmyP said:
Talksport Manchester Reporter: He's turned us down?!?!?
he said all the good sources have said he has signed but another source said he turned us down. He thinks we will sign him though

don't fret, it's done. patience.

SO, how do you like it at City so far Gareth?

Re: Tevez..Done deal?

Ticket For Schalke said:
bluetoo said:
hilts said:
for ffs read the other threads before posting numpty b******s

lol...learn proper netiquette and grammar before attempting to insult me

ffs is only the same as lol.

err...no it isnt...lol=laugh out loud, ffs= for fk sake...in which case you said 'for for fk sake'

lol...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.