Tevez [Merged]

Mwuaha! Now it's down to us or Chelsea.

Also, I'd like to note the not so subtle bias of the independent this morning:

City can give Tevez "the first-team football he made such a fuss about last season."

This depicts him as being awkward and demanding. If it was the other way round and he was happy to sit on the bench they'd say he lacked ambition because he wants to be a benchwarmer. You can't win with the English papers.

simon23 said:
so it looks like its between us and chelski....

he has said he wont go to liverpool hasnt he????????????????

unless someone on the continent want him???????????

I really dont think thazt Chelsea were considered a serious bidder. The press wanted to believe that because they cant stand or undestand why a player would want to join a "little club".

article-0-04BC8BE2000005DC-911_468x286.jpg

danebanksheik said:
united confirm he is leaving! SSN now

now i'm gonna be stuck on the internet whilst flicking between sky & setanta sports news all day ! or hopefully, going to the pub and gloating !!! ha ha ha ha - listen to that cnut macari on sky now -the tosser !!!!

Utd statement
Club statement on Tevez

Following contact received from Carlos Tevez’s advisors last night, in advance of the deadline the Club set for concluding negotiations, Manchester United announces that Carlos will not be signing a new contract with the Club.

The Club agreed to pay the option price of £25.5m and offered Carlos a five-year contract which would have made him one of its highest paid players.

Disappointingly however, his advisors informed the Club that, despite the success he has enjoyed during one of the Club’s most successful periods, he does not wish to continue playing for Manchester United.

The Club would like to thank Carlos for his services over the last two seasons and wishes him good luck for the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.