Tevez [Merged]

what they are all failing to mention is that one of the reasons why he is leaving is probably because they way he has been treated by the club and ferguson...they have offered him a deal and he still turned it down.......and the reason is because he has been treated badly!!!!!!!

the utd fans love him (mostly).....but he has been messed around by fergie......

they have had 2 yrs to sort this out and he has been messed around......

he also wnats first team football on a regualr basis which he wasnt getting there

i expect utd will go for benzema and valencia now

Ntini77 said:
samharris said:
Ntini77 said:
Everyone on SSN seems pretty pissed.

all except this guy..Mike wedderburn...Hes a Blue..
ojnm9k.jpg

He's a hero, I love Mike !

me too i love him

I love that the biggest sporting news today is, "Bench warmer in 'i don't want to play for a team that doesn't uterlise me' shocker".

And lol at this ex scummy bastard Blackmore shitting it, knowing he's probably coming to us. All about the money, not the football: you ****.

I await the texts calling him a poor mans Rooney.

Im going to text in. If this is read out it wasnt me.

Its ok, we have the PFA player of the year in Giggs, he will make up the shortfall of Tevez and Ronaldo. Mark in Essex

I'm prepared to be proven wrong about this now. To turn down a 5-year-contract at the reigning premiership champions and Champions League Finalists is a huge decision to make but perhaps they could not gauruntee him first team football despite that offer being made! He's not going to Liverpool and he's not staying at the rags, it's between us and Chelsea now.

I'm confused though. Why would the rags come out and broadcast it to the media that basically one of their best players has just turned around and told Bacon Face to go fuck himself?

I hope to god I'm not right and he goes to Chelsea now. I really, really hope he comes to us having shit on the rags. That'd make him an hero and how times would have changed! One thing is for sure, and you can qoute me on that, that 9 times out of 10 I would never doubt our ability to attract any player again with the obvious exceptions of Messi, Ronaldo and Kaká (and even the latter listened to our offer)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.