Tevez [Merged]

Kirkstall Blue said:
Talksport just said they have his agent on this afternoon if I heard right.

at quarter past a think. They're acting like they've chose to let him go on talksport what a load of shite. and did anyone hear them on SSN laughing when they said he might join city.

Johnny Flacks. Haha, they're rolling out all the hardcore rags now. It's one big rag PR fest.

ffan said:
svennis pennis said:
GStar said:
they are falling apart!

PMSL!
Their not though are they? Ronaldo was always going to leave, fair enough he's a big loss.

But Tevez wasn't a regular starter last year was he? They have a good few youngsters coming through, Macheda and Wellbeck being an example.

Tevez will be a good signing for ye but don't get ahead of yourselves.

Wait till we get Eto'o... be afraid, be very afraid ;)

They are all so bitter

"only going for the money". Well for how many years have Utd been able to offer fee's and wages unmatched by other clubs. No one moaned then did they.

Tevez i think would have liked to stay, but as other posters have said, they have clearly messed him around, only making him an offer on the eve of Ronaldo's transfer when they have had 2 years to sort it. This doesnt send him the message that they want him there. His retailiation of demanding to be the best paid player there was probably to see how far they would go but too little too late.

As for the "not in Europe" lines. Well if that was the case why dont we all give up now. Some people can see the Future, not the past and know our project which i am sure has been well sold to them. And as others have said, playing week in week out, with internationals to boot, plus next Summer at the World Cup, im sure they will apprechiate the mid week breaks this year and can see we have a chance of Europe next season.

I really hope we get him but turning down Utd, with them cant keeping thier best players, and thier favourate referee retiring, good days ahead.

hgblue said:
Reminds me of that classic quote from Jimmy Grimble: Q. 'What could be better than playing for Manchester United?' A. 'Playing for City!'

Makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck that line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.