Tevez [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
I await the texts calling him a poor mans Rooney.

Im going to text in. If this is read out it wasnt me.

Its ok, we have the PFA player of the year in Giggs, he will make up the shortfall of Tevez and Ronaldo. Mark in Essex

lol :-)

eastlands oasis said:
eastlands oasis said:
he hated playing for the rags Tevez Tevez
and so he went and packed his bags Tevez Tevez
he said that Fergie is a twat
and when he scores remember that
Carlos Tevez Citys Argentine

like this... but could we maybe get the line in

'united never sang your name, Tevez Tevez'

The Fat el Hombre said:
LOL at them trying to make out it ain't Tevez's decision and joorabchian is forcing him elsewhere

LOL not. They are evil rag bastards and should at least put up some pretence of impartiality.
Twats.

svennis pennis said:
GStar said:
they are falling apart!

PMSL!
Their not though are they? Ronaldo was always going to leave, fair enough he's a big loss.

But Tevez wasn't a regular starter last year was he? They have a good few youngsters coming through, Macheda and Wellbeck being an example.

Tevez will be a good signing for ye but don't get ahead of yourselves.

after breaking the news to a rag his reply was 'the midget with his angin scar on his neck'
says it all really

Trigger said:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/carlos-tevez-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window

1/10 he signs for us says Skybet

Have Oddschecker pulled the plug on any Tevez bet?

ussy said:
Ntini77 said:
svennis pennis said:
Kia on talksport at twelve fifteen apparently.

That should be interesting............................... =D
Anyone got a link to listen to it online???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www3.talksport.net/scores/index.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www3.talksport.net/scores/index.asp</a>?

svennis pennis said:
GStar said:
This is shocking from SSN.

I mean this is the absolute epitomy of "bitter". How they're attempting to manipulate Tevez's character is disgusting. And the way they're reporting it like someone has just gone into the Utd house and shit on thier kids is hilarious, everyone sounds so offended.

Twice in a week is unheard of though. Bacon face, the greatest manager in the history of everything has not been able to keep two of their best players. They dont understand it, its just not the done thing.

i actually feel as though this is all a dream. We are the richest team in the world, in the mix for one of their best players and they are falling apart!

PMSL!

Haha, i love it!!!!

The thing is, until now, utd's best palyers leave because "Fergie said so". Beckham, Staam, Keane. Tehy've done a great PR job making it seen like it was the club's decision.

But look through history, the best players in the world have never gone to Utd; Shearer at his peak turned them down, Ronaldinho at his peak turned them down, Denilson at his peak turned them down. Ronaldo at his peak has fucked off.

I think players know there's better environments in which to play thier football than that cespit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.