Tevez [Merged]

on red cafe

wait for it.....................

Today, 12:24 #3816 (permalink)
gulli_G
Reserve Team Player

Posts: 1,549 glad he's gone, for me he is a poor man's Rooney without the pace but with Hargreave's 1st touch.

haha fucking predictable rags

C_T_I_D said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
tevez agent kia said thats its between chelsea and city, they havnt discussed contracts because Tevez wanted to wait till he wasnt a united player or till Tevez new he wouldn't be signing for utd, kia also said he really enjoyed his time at west ham and didn't want to leave and that Tevez loves clubs with ambition to become something great, also Kai has had several talks with Garry and Mark

this was all said by Kia on talksport

Sounds like he had no intentions to play for them again to be fair if he's saying it in that way.

apprently he had to much respect for united and wanted to honour his contract but now united have stated we will not sign he will start to talk to clubs who want to sign him in england

mikeee said:
what did it say on ssn breaking news before the break, all i saw was

sky sources: ch

Sky Sources: Chelsea & Manchester City are the only clubs in the running to sign Carlos Tevez

SWPISHOME said:
hgblue said:
bluemanc said:
LazyArse said:
Johnny Flacks. Haha, they're rolling out all the hardcore rags now. It's one big rag PR fest.
MANCHESTER CITY WHO ??????
What a fuckin banner that would make,he sounded very bitter,pmsl.
He said he only cared about the rags but trawled out a big raft of stats on us.

Excellent idea for a new banner. MANCHESTER CITY WHO ?????? I love it!

Haha quality get a banner Manchester City who???? With a picture of tevez on one side and Robinho on the other :)

and et'o in the middle! ;)

blue---moon said:
Brucie Bonus said:
What are you all listening to? I'm watching SSN.
talksport, just interviewed his agent

got it
<a class="postlink" href="http://www3.talksport.net/mediaplayer/media_player.asp?sListenLive=yes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www3.talksport.net/mediaplayer/m ... enLive=yes</a>

thanks. Is that Lou Macari whining?

mike channon´s windmill said:
If this is done then there is NO reason why this shouldn´t be confirmed asap similar to Barry - sort it ffs!!

Macari really IS a twat!!

buy his chippy and burn it down

sorry to dampen the mood but av got a really BAD feeling he might shit on us and go to chelsea

but gnnna think positive and belive he WILL sign for US

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.