Tevez [Merged]

All in all, that interview has made me 100% sure he's joining us. The fact that we'll have to wait until the first week of July for a decision doesn't even bother me now. He's ours. End of. When he signs is irrelevant. A midfield and attack of:

............................Santa Cruz...........................
.......Robinho......................................Tevez......
.......................................Ireland.....................
......................Barry........................................
..............................De Jong.............................

..... looks pretty tasty.

Haha Macari, " i personally reckon he will go Chelsea"

Then the presenter said "well Kia said he wants to go to a club with grass roots etc"

In other words: "Shut up Lou you prick, you sound so bitter"

This is funny as fooK!

Johnny Flacks says "We're only concerned with the players we have, not the one's who have left"

In that case can you explain why you drone on endlessly about a certain Mr Cantona you cock?

rags can say what they want to blacken his name, but fact is i believe for once that he isnt moving to us for the money, he is moving because he was shown no respect by utd! they met the demands he wanted but again after leaving it to the last minute demanded an instant decision!

roll on july!!!

Tricky_Trev said:
All in all, that interview has made me 100% sure he's joining us. The fact that we'll have to wait until the first week on July for a decision doesn't even bother me now. He's ours. End of. When he signs is irrelevant.

Have to disagree there mate, I want to collect my winnnings! ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.