Tevez [Merged]

I have to say, as i lay in my pit this morning with a wretched hangover, the Talk Sport interview was revealing to say the least.
The stuff Kia was saying about his roots in football at Corinthians and Boca and preference to play for a 'grass roots club who are 'underdogs' yet show ambition to achieve' was very interesting.
I believe Manchester City WILL sign the him now. I just can't see him being a regular at Chelsea and Carlos must know that. He loves the NW.......I'd say its odds on......seems to me that Kia was in essence saying that manchester city will be signing CT without actually saying it!
Good boy Carlos.......when it happens it will really rock football and send out a big big statement of intent....

The timing of United's announcement puzzles me, if deal not done til July. I reckon they know he's coming to us and want to throw a spanner in the works by announcing to the rest of the world, Tevez is available. It will be the most embarrassing gaff if he comes to us, having turned down their offer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.