Tevez [Merged]

UUBlue said:
Just heard Kia interview on 5 live.

Q. Sounds like Liverpool then. (I couldn't believe this question!)
A. Well down the list. Some clubs in discussion. City, Chelsea named. But not Liverpool. Also, Teves respects history between rivalry between United and Liverpool, and would not disrespect the United fans.

This question pissed me right off, what a numpty!

Tricky_Trev said:
Optimus Prime said:
I remember Spursmad saying his contact could only be closer to the club if he was Mark Hughes himself.

Mark Bowen was a Spurs player for a fair chunk of the 80s - could this be the Source of his info?
Great shout.

What's the big obsession with unmasking who Spursmad is or who his/her sources are? If you was to guess rightly do you not think this could potentially put them off sharing info with us in order to not get them in trouble???

I think we should stop trying to guess who they are and revel in the info we find out days before the media :-D

brady0 said:
UUBlue said:

A. Well down the list. Some clubs in discussion. City, Chelsea named. But not Liverpool. Also, Teves respects history between rivalry between United and Liverpool, and would not disrespect the United fans.

stone bash 9

Jimbob said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Optimus Prime said:
I remember Spursmad saying his contact could only be closer to the club if he was Mark Hughes himself.

Mark Bowen was a Spurs player for a fair chunk of the 80s - could this be the Source of his info?
Great shout.

What's the big obsession with unmasking who Spursmad is or who his/her sources are? If you was to guess rightly do you not think this could potentially put them off sharing info with us in order to not get them in trouble???

I think we should stop trying to guess who they are and revel in the info we find out days before the media :-D

Yep

Mills-Mcfc said:
brady0 said:
UUBlue said:

stone bash 9

operation

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2492618/Man-City-set-to-snap-up-Carlos-Tevez.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... Tevez.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.