Tevez [Merged]

Neil Ashton from The Mail on TalkSport at moment has just summed it all up saying....'if I were a Manchester City supporter i'd be very excited that CT WILL be a Manchester City player in the next FEW days'...furthermore.....'Chelsea are merely making a last ditch effort but CT won't be interested due to no guarantee of 1st choice striker...whereas MH will guarantee it and that will win the day..............
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB8wEbg5AJA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB8wEbg5AJA</a>

:)

Balti said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Sky Blue said:
No offence mate but you live in Wrexham so your town is probably split 50/50 with plastic reds from both sides!.... I live in Manchester and have been going to derbies since the seventies. The hatred in the city is still as stong as ever and will start to resurface now we have a team to challenge them again.
none taken mate but my opinion is that over the whole of the uk united fans see liverpool as there main rivals

Not for fucking long they won't

:-)
:)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Sky Blue said:
No offence mate but you live in Wrexham so your town is probably split 50/50 with plastic reds from both sides!.... I live in Manchester and have been going to derbies since the seventies. The hatred in the city is still as stong as ever and will start to resurface now we have a team to challenge them again.
none taken mate but my opinion is that over the whole of the uk united fans see liverpool as there main rivals

Ok, lets call it a sky armchair kind of rivalry.

City/Utd is the real thing and always will be!

I can understand that seeing as we actually havent been rivals in terms of league titles and trophies etc...

You can bet a pound to a penny that that will change.

Sky Blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Sky Blue said:

i fear i may have struck a nerve, i shall leave it be ;)

samharris said:
I can understand that seeing as we actually havent been rivals in terms of league titles and trophies etc...

You can bet a pound to a penny that that will change.
totally agree :)

Balti said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Sky Blue said:

that is because they are just plastic gits that do not understand proper football - I am just worried they will start following us when the scum win nothing for a few years

Not for fucking long they won't

:-)

Spot on!!!!!

Sky Blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Sky Blue said:

over the whole of the uk!!!

most off them fans have never been to manchesetr and dont unerstand the rags themselves so to say liverpool are there main rivals is about there wave length but in manchester were the propper fans are they know city are there only true rivals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.