Tevez [Merged]

vincent said:
Not sure about that. The posters on redcafe or the fans who txt sky sports will say liverpool. But many of them don't live in Manchester.

Exactly, Manc based rags will always see City as the team they love to beat, remember the first song at the Chumps League final - knick knack fucking paddywack. They're as obsessed with us as we are with them.

Slowing down a bit to go over the interviews...

Kia mentioned speaking to Mark and Gary - not Chelski's People
Kia said he loves playing for 'underdog' and grass roots - More City than Chelski
Kia spent 5 mins explaining why city would be ok but not Liverpool - No mention of Chelski
Kia also mentioned about him speaking to his family in the decision - He is already settled here not London

I think we can be sure Carlos is on the way... I'm not getting my Tattoo yet but can relax now i think.

Anyway this thread has gone off topic... back to bickering, pointless posts and name calling....

Sky Blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Omiclops said:
City - United is a greater rivalary than Liverpool - United.
when you ask united fans mate they always say liverpool

The one's who actually live in the city know who their true rivals are. A few just say Liverpool to wind the blues up.

Exactly. In the dark days there was no longer a Manchester Derby so they had to big up an alternative. With City about to rain on their parade I can assure you that they are all remembering who their biggest rivals are again. They just hoped that we'd gone away for good.

Wrong. City are back in business.

Mcfc-Carlos said:
Iv got the feeling since our owners got the club that part of there plan was cripple the rags, The first day they had the club they said we could have the tranny IF we wanted him just to unsettle them abit and then started throwing money at Berb pushing the price up for the rags while we went after Robbie! and now they have taken there fans fav's off them! Whats next??

Long may this continue!

Buy the Swamp and mank it into a rat farm for forensic scientists like it was originally intended to be!

Won't be a decision until July the 4th.

That's when City start their pre-season training.

Kia suggests Tevez will stay in the Premiership, and wont be playing for Utd and Liverpool. Chelsea and City are in for him, but what about Arsenal, or Spurs? No, even if they come in for him, it will be down to City and Chelsea, but it's not a done deal, otherwise it would have been announced now.

I'd say we are favourites, but that doesn't mean he will sign. he might reflect and think that Champions League football with Chelsea and the chance to win the title is too good, and City is too much of a risk. He might not want the hassle of moving from Utd to City. Down to the player now.

Johnny_on said:
Slowing down a bit to go over the interviews...

Kia mentioned speaking to Mark and Gary - not Chelski's People
Kia said he loves playing for 'underdog' and grass roots - More City than Chelski
Kia spent 5 mins explaining why city would be ok but not Liverpool - No mention of Chelski
Kia also mentioned about him speaking to his family in the decision - He is already settled here not London

I think we can be sure Carlos is on the way... I'm not getting my Tattoo yet but can relax now i think.

Anyway this thread has gone off topic... back to bickering, pointless posts and name calling....
Too true, how the hell have we all let a football story get in the way of the name calling?????

K.Reeves right foot said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
So after this interview do people that watch it feel more or less like Tevez will sign for us????

Just saw the Ian Payne i/v.........have to agree, Kia is such an eloquent talker and had Rag Payne almoast in tears......[i didnt know he was such a rag]
From that i/v and the Talk Sport i/v which was more revealing....i'd say its almoast a done deal.......the hints were glaringly obvious! I may be a psychologist by profession but it didnt take training in discourse analysis to read between the lines!!!

By the way - the talk Sport intervbiew which was much longer and more revealing will be played again today after 2pm for anyone who missed the first airing - its a must listen

perhaps Mike Wedderburn was singing into Paynes earpiece "Carlos Tevez is a blue" from the production galllery.....thats why Payne is in pain!

its pretty funny now because all thier strikers have left.

gayboy ronaldo ( REAL M )
tevez ( US HOPEFULLY)
and frazier campbell ( hull i think )

who do they have left ?
shrek head
berbaflop
n the young guys
shit welbeck
and macheda

hahah man u are a joke:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.