Tevez [Merged]

To be fair Ducado my head says Chelsea and my heart says City. For now I'm just going to take great comfort and satisfaction in the fact they're going to lose their two most significant players in them retaining their premier league title like rats abandoning a sinking ship with Sheepshagger, Scholes, Van Der Sar, Gary Chuckle all aging and even Berbaflop, Carrick and Smackhead not getting any younger.

They need to spend big money to keep up their dominance of the domestic game which they cannot afford given the amount of debt they're in. If they don't continue their dominance then expect quite a few financial 'developments'.

I'm going with my heart on this one and risking a great amount of dissapointment if it doesn't come off.

do you think he has more of a chance to be a starter at city than chelsea.because i think this is the only thing that is going to make up his mind so i think he will wait and see who we sign and see if its going to be easyer to fight for it or just slot straight in

DontLookBackInAnger said:
SWPISHOME said:
davelyncooper said:
Tevez is ours

This^^^
Don't forget how the Kaka deal fell apart at the last minute.

Yes but its too late now for rags to dance outside tevez's house and for him to wave his united shirt out the window. Seriously though Kaka looks like such a twat after that rubbish he put on in Jan.

did anybody notice the mistake in what kia made when he was talking about ambition and slipped up when he said city had made plenty of ambition in the CONTRACT!

WHOOPS :)

Bazzmand Show said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
SWPISHOME said:
davelyncooper said:
Tevez is ours

This^^^
Don't forget how the Kaka deal fell apart at the last minute.

Yes but its too late now for rags to dance outside tevez's house and for him to wave his united shirt out the window. Seriously though Kaka looks like such a twat after that rubbish he put on in Jan.
There is, perhaps another factor at work, by strongly linking Tavez with us, IF a deal isn't already done it puts huge pressure of us to get the deal done and the rival thing could be used by his side if it falls through, saying he now understands how big it is after seeing the reaction and thus chose to move elsewhere.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5390290,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/ ... 90,00.html</a>

So many quotes here along with what SpursMad has said all along that to me, suggests he`s ours.

Anyone else think so?

It's fine to talk like we already have him and even to bait the Rags about it, as long as you're prepared to face the consequences if it all goes tits up. Personally my official status shall be "quietly hopeful".

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.....

C_T_I_D said:
To be fair Ducado my head says Chelsea and my heart says City. For now I'm just going to take great comfort and satisfaction in the fact they're going to lose their two most significant players in them retaining their premier league title like rats abandoning a sinking ship with Sheepshagger, Scholes, Van Der Sar, Gary Chuckle all aging and even Berbaflop, Carrick and Smackhead not getting any younger.

They need to spend big money to keep up their dominance of the domestic game which they cannot afford given the amount of debt they're in. If they don't continue their dominance then expect quite a few financial 'developments'.

I'm going with my heart on this one and risking a great amount of dissapointment if it doesn't come off.

Is he planning on commuting to Chelsea from the house in Prestbury he is buying ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.