Tevez [Merged]

Just took a belated look at the SSN interview with Kia. Tevez is coming, tra-la-la.

Kia's a fookin legend dropped so many hints and lets face it even if he does'ent sign for us i will allways have respect for him n tevez for blowin those dirty rag bastards out LMFAO

Prophet of Doom said:
C_T_I_D said:
To be fair Ducado my head says Chelsea and my heart says City. For now I'm just going to take great comfort and satisfaction in the fact they're going to lose their two most significant players in them retaining their premier league title like rats abandoning a sinking ship with Sheepshagger, Scholes, Van Der Sar, Gary Chuckle all aging and even Berbaflop, Carrick and Smackhead not getting any younger.

They need to spend big money to keep up their dominance of the domestic game which they cannot afford given the amount of debt they're in. If they don't continue their dominance then expect quite a few financial 'developments'.

I'm going with my heart on this one and risking a great amount of dissapointment if it doesn't come off.

Is he planning on commuting to Chelsea from the house in Prestbury he is buying ?

dropping hints ? come on then tell us what you know

bobmcfc said:
Prophet of Doom said:
C_T_I_D said:
To be fair Ducado my head says Chelsea and my heart says City. For now I'm just going to take great comfort and satisfaction in the fact they're going to lose their two most significant players in them retaining their premier league title like rats abandoning a sinking ship with Sheepshagger, Scholes, Van Der Sar, Gary Chuckle all aging and even Berbaflop, Carrick and Smackhead not getting any younger.

They need to spend big money to keep up their dominance of the domestic game which they cannot afford given the amount of debt they're in. If they don't continue their dominance then expect quite a few financial 'developments'.

I'm going with my heart on this one and risking a great amount of dissapointment if it doesn't come off.

Is he planning on commuting to Chelsea from the house in Prestbury he is buying ?

dropping hints ? come on then tell us what you know

C_T_I_D is just clinging on to his 50 pound note.

Not at all. I just don't see this be the foregone conclusion that everyone seems to be making out.

gillymcfc said:
city diehard said:
UTD ARE A SINKING SHIP AND HMS ABU DHABI IS READY TO MOOR

Hope they all dont jump aboard our ship because theirs as got a huge hole in it that is getting bigger. I think capn Baconface may even jump

This is what we need now..... Baconface finally buggering off could be the thing that starts their slide. Wouldn't that be sweet!

And in 5 years time at the swamp Tevez relegates the rags with a cheeky backheel, turns round, yells and punches the air in triumph!

I have a dream......

Balti said:
gillymcfc said:
city diehard said:
UTD ARE A SINKING SHIP AND HMS ABU DHABI IS READY TO MOOR

Hope they all dont jump aboard our ship because theirs as got a huge hole in it that is getting bigger. I think capn Baconface may even jump

This is what we need now..... Baconface finally buggering off could be the thing that starts their slide. Wouldn't that be sweet!

As soon as they start to lose their fans will be calling for his head. Gonna be very funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.