Tevez [Merged]

JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
Any one good on posting videos on You tube ?

If so I have a request..

A short video consisting of the following :

A united badge in the background

and a soundtrack of the laughing policeman ..

titled .. "This is what Tevez said to Ferguson when he asked him to sign on the dotted line "..

Priceless...

That'd be quality! Manchester_Based_Blue or someone with a name like that does them I think.

davelyncooper said:
leewill31 said:
did anybody notice the mistake in what kia made when he was talking about ambition and slipped up when he said city had made plenty of ambition in the CONTRACT!
WHOOPS :)

Kia may not be English but he is very articulate.........freudian slip ............I think not[/quote

Yeah, i nearly wet myself, I just loved whet he was saying, a club with plenty of ambition, whos going to challenge for things, its so us, i dont want to get to excited but i cant help it, My son thinks im mental jumping up n down lol.

Benarbia said:
Surely Chelsea are the better option for him

Perhaps, but if his family who are reported are very settled in Manchester did not like living in London then they are not.

2pt7505.gif

some vermin posted this pic on the ragcafe site .... ignorant fucks conveniently forget he turned downa lot of cash at manure

C_T_I_D said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
He's gone from 1/10 to 2/5 now on Skybet to join us!

In English?

In English: nobody is betting on City cos the odds are so rubbish cos its considered a near certainty, so the bets on other less likely destinations are diluting city's odds. This makes it appear that the bookies think it is getting less likely than they did earlier that we'll get him, but in fact they don't - it just reflects the fact that whereas plenty of people were placing bets on City as the destination earlier they now aren't. The odds were skewed too much in City's favour earlier and now its evening up, or even going the other way.

(I say English, i'm not altogether sure i made any sense there. 1/2 that i didn't.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.