Tevez [Merged]

Balti said:
gillymcfc said:
city diehard said:
UTD ARE A SINKING SHIP AND HMS ABU DHABI IS READY TO MOOR

Hope they all dont jump aboard our ship because theirs as got a huge hole in it that is getting bigger. I think capn Baconface may even jump

This is what we need now..... Baconface finally buggering off could be the thing that starts their slide. Wouldn't that be sweet!

Unless they got Moyes in .
Then you would have a slight set back .

Balti said:
gillymcfc said:
city diehard said:

Hope they all dont jump aboard our ship because theirs as got a huge hole in it that is getting bigger. I think capn Baconface may even jump

This is what we need now..... Baconface finally buggering off could be the thing that starts their slide. Wouldn't that be sweet!

gotta be a photo shop the rags in this some where

the rags ship sinking tevez being helped on bourd the blue ship and tranny sailing off in the background to spain maybe bacon face swiming back up to scotland

bluegorton said:
It's fine to talk like we already have him and even to bait the Rags about it, as long as you're prepared to face the consequences if it all goes tits up. Personally my official status shall be "quietly hopeful".

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.....

I live in Gorton, where abouts do u live?

could this be the start if our statement of intenet that the press have talked about, unveiling three players at one press conference. i seem to remember a post saying the shit would fly in the premier league when we make our announcment.

RSC - medical early next week.
Tevez - Road now clearer with him rejecting the rags.
Eto/Toure/Lescott. - any of these could be a possibility.

i can see nest Tuesday or Wednesday being very interesting, i can't see MH leaving for his holidays until he knew everything was in place. we cant resiter anyone until the 1st June so all the timing is spot on.

I have to say i am really impressed about how the club operates it's business nowadays, no comment until it is in the bag.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Balti said:
gillymcfc said:
city diehard said:

Makes me laugh this... At the start of this season loads of Everton fans were calling for Moyes head. That I know for a fact.

SharpesEagle said:
bluegorton said:
It's fine to talk like we already have him and even to bait the Rags about it, as long as you're prepared to face the consequences if it all goes tits up. Personally my official status shall be "quietly hopeful".

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.....

I live in Gorton, where abouts do u live?

im next door to you

Darker shade of Blue said:
Balti said:
gillymcfc said:
city diehard said:

Now that would be funny, Utd playing (hoof it up the pitch) football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.