Tevez [Merged]

GStar said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
bluemoon32 said:
Didn't see the interview with the agent so this is an honest question........what is the hold up with Tevez signing for another club now the rags have come out & said he's going ?
Is the agent still trying to up the bids or see if other clubs want to join in or what ?
Think we have to wait until his loan with united has finished, which is 31st June

Kia has said Tevez wants to take time and digest his situation, before commiting the next 5 years of his life to a football club.

Which struck me as odd, whats to say the teams that want him i.e City/Chelsea et al are willing to offer Tevez a 5 year deal? Perhaps a slip up from Kia there?

Anyway this thread is full of people jumping the gun, this is a long way from a "done deal" yet.
Hey babeh, how long till we get Carlos? xoxo

GStar said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
bluemoon32 said:
Didn't see the interview with the agent so this is an honest question........what is the hold up with Tevez signing for another club now the rags have come out & said he's going ?
Is the agent still trying to up the bids or see if other clubs want to join in or what ?
Think we have to wait until his loan with united has finished, which is 31st June

Kia has said Tevez wants to take time and digest his situation, before commiting the next 5 years of his life to a football club.

Which struck me as odd, whats to say the teams that want him i.e City/Chelsea et al are willing to offer Tevez a 5 year deal? Perhaps a slip up from Kia there?

Anyway this thread is full of people jumping the gun, this is a long way from a "done deal" yet.

Calm down GStar! Spursmad321 has said it will be 1st July and Kia has said the first week in July. This is a new dawn and there is no need to worry about it going tits up!

TEVEZ IS OURS!!!!!

I believe [tin hit time] the deal has ben finalised.
2 reasons: i] the 'slip up' by Kia refering to 'contract' which others picked up on
ii] the reference to 5 year contract i.e 'we are talking about the next 5 years of his life' well therefore a contract has been signed.
I'm not one for hysterics but I believe these 2 references [intended or not] tell the truth.
100% CT is already contracted to Manchester City FC.
slate me if you want - you will see.

K.Reeves right foot said:
2 reasons: i] the 'slip up' by Kia refering to 'contract' which others picked up on
ii] the reference to 5 year contract i.e 'we are talking about the next 5 years of his life' well therefore a contract has been signed.
I'm not one for hysterics but I believe these 2 references [intended or not] tell the truth.

is that just your opinion?

ASH-MCFC said:
I'm just loving some of the rags facebook status.

tevez gone...so what? any team with darren fletcher in it has always got a chance of winning the title.

Tevez sed no to liverpool n his agent sed he wont be in manchester nxt season.

Hw many actualy care bout ronaldo gowin.....80m....cristiano hu
just come in from work--a rag nabour told me Tevez is going and we;ve signed him.dived on here..agent said" won;t be in Manchester next season"is that true or am I panicing about nowt.ffs its doing my head no favours.

city diehard said:
K.Reeves right foot said:

is that just your opinion?

Guess so - but educated opinion based on the interviews

i8therags said:
ASH-MCFC said:
I'm just loving some of the rags facebook status.

tevez gone...so what? any team with darren fletcher in it has always got a chance of winning the title.

Tevez sed no to liverpool n his agent sed he wont be in manchester nxt season.

Hw many actualy care bout ronaldo gowin.....80m....cristiano hu
just come in from work--a rag nabour told me Tevez is going and we;ve signed him.dived on here..agent said" won;t be in Manchester next season"is that true or am I panicing about nowt.ffs its doing my head no favours.

he's winding you up mate - read the last few pages on this thread and you'll get an idea. Jeez, those Rags get everywhere....
Who was it that said......."your'e never 20 feet away from a Rat"?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
How come the odds for City signing Tevez started today at 1/6, then 1/10, then back down to 1/6 and now it's at 2/5????
In a 2 horse race, overwhelming odds like 1/10 would mean its a no contest. Thats no good to bookmakers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.