Tevez [Merged]

just looked at the chelsea site,they are sure they are gonna get him.saying that he might be settled in the north west,just a thought though,he lived in london for a year with west ham how much he liked living there i dont know,here's hopeing!!

GStar said:
C_T_I_D said:
I could still be right then and he could be going to Chelsea....

You'll never be right, you were 100% he was staying with Utd ffs.

Don't worry... give it another couple of hours and he'll change his mind yet AGAIN!!!

uwe28 said:
just looked at the chelsea site,they are sure they are gonna get him.saying that he might be settled in the north west,just a thought though,he lived in london for a year with west ham how much he liked living there i dont know,here's hopeing!!

but was he not looking at houses and schools for his daughter in the north west and his agent did say he has to think about his family cause its for the next 5 years

whalley ranger said:
mat said:
Was i the only one that thought his agenthad said he's coming to us without saying it?
No :]

He signed for Man City were the only words missing from his description of our beloved club - he had to drop Chelsea in now and again just to keep everyone on their toes - would upset GC & MH if it was leaked too early. Shirt pre orders and new media all on 1st July.

So shall we say football will be ruined forever on 1st July 2009.

flipmode said:
I would hazard a guess the bookmakers know something we fans don't. Odds of 1/10 in Ladbrokes in town today, in my book that means it's a certainty.

If it was a certainty they wouldn't offer any odds, it's very likely but until it's been confirmed by City i wouldn't take anything as gospel. Odds are 2/5 now with Skybet

I would love Tevez to come to us. As far as I can tell, Kia Joorabchian is managing Tevez's 'Exit Strategy' very well indeed.

Measured doses of info fed to the media either by himself, or as seen today, by United, easing the transition to the next point.

Time will tell, but I hope Ric gets ready for 'overload' when the announcement is made in City's favour. It'll probably be our best ever total on Bluemoon so get ready...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.