Tevez [Merged]

SWPISHOME said:
We will be singing 'Hughsey signed him up, Hughesy, Hughsey signed him up' at the swamp next season :)

Don't you think if he scores it should be 'Fergie Fergie fucked it up, Fergie, fucked it up'?

Balti said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39761&st=1000

The chelsea fans think that we have no chance in signing Tevez

They also thought we had no chance of signing Robinho.

From what I can see a fair few of them think we've a very good chance of getting him (and, to be fair, most of them seem decent fans)...

Of course he could go to City.

There's more to decisions like these than simply what team currently has the best squad.

What about City's ambitions? What about their money? And yes, more importantly of all, what if Tevez (and his family?) really enjoys life in Manchester and doesn't want to live anywhere else?
He has said that his family is settled where they are and playing champions league football isn't a priorty to him but would like a good contract, sounds like man city all over doesnt it, 150k a week and doesnt have to move, star of the team (along side robinho) plays week in week out, he has already won pretty much everything thats worth winning so I for one would say city are in the driving seat
I heard Kia Joorbachian say that Tevez loves the sense of being the underdog and having his team to fight get up the table. Like when he joined Corinthians.

Maybe he feels that Man city is where he can do this.
I'd be surprised if Tevez doesn't end up at City, and he'll be a good signing for you. Similarly to Robinho he probably feels that he can go there and be a talisman, and be appreciated, I don't think it's just about money as people make out; he seems too engaged on the field to be one of those players, and he wouldn't have been so bothered about sitting on the United bench. It's an exciting time to be at City (never a small club in the first place), who are undoubtedly on the up, and he probably sees it as a challenge that he can be at the heart of.

You know when we were being told we were ruining football i read alot of post from Chelsea fans on our side and telling us to forget and enjoy it... If fact they were alone in saying it....Now these comments.... Very sensible no bitterness.... They are going up in my estimations...

Re: chelsea fans re tevez

No offence mate, but I don't see why people have a problem with Chelsea. They don't have a problem with us. The real fans that is, and I know a few.[/quote]

possibly due to their fans waving fivers at the city fans during the thatcher years(loadsamoney) Long time ago, but some grudges wont go away 'til all us coffindodgers have gone .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.