Tevez [Merged]

The Fixer said:
One of tomorrows papers are claiming it's now a 50mill fight for his signature. Fook me thats shot up.
:(
Some people seem to be thinking we are going to get him. I think it's 50-50. Or do you know something I don't :P

ASH-MCFC said:
The Fixer said:
One of tomorrows papers are claiming it's now a 50mill fight for his signature. Fook me thats shot up.
Some people seem to be thinking we are going to get him. I think it's 50-50. Or do you know something I don't :P

My name is manwell, i know nothing:) seriously, chelsea struggling like the rags to get top targets i can see chelski really having a say in this.

ASH-MCFC said:
The Fixer said:

Didn't you hear Kia's interview? More like 90/10.

i think the papers are just stirring up the price tag cause they know nothing more, and they gotta sell those papers, Utd offered 25mil and that must of been accepted cause Tevez had the chance to refuse the contract offered.

Pam said:
ASH-MCFC said:
The Fixer said:

While their was a lot of positive indications that city was well matched to what calos was looking for, while chelsea are around and interested i wouldn't say it's nailed on.

Pam said:
ASH-MCFC said:
The Fixer said:

I havnt actually seen it lol. Only seen a few quotes on here which made it look like it's 50-50.

Pam said:
ASH-MCFC said:
The Fixer said:

I did, its wide open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.