Tevez [Merged]

I am still very weary as to if he will be here, a paper is running that he is off the chelsea tomorrow and I haven't a clue where it is going to go personally I am going to wait till it's on OS and not presume it's done like too many people seem to be doing

i heard the talksport interview, at one point i swear Kia said 'city have shown how ambitious they are with the contract...err. the players they have brought in...'

i might be reading too much in to it though...

BlueMooner87 said:
I am still very weary as to if he will be here, a paper is running that he is off the chelsea tomorrow and I haven't a clue where it is going to go personally I am going to wait till it's on OS and not presume it's done like too many people seem to be doing

The Star is saying he is coming to City. Let not your heart be troubled...he will be a City player.

ASH-MCFC said:
Pam said:
ASH-MCFC said:
The Fixer said:
One of tomorrows papers are claiming it's now a 50mill fight for his signature. Fook me thats shot up.
:(
Some people seem to be thinking we are going to get him. I think it's 50-50. Or do you know something I don't :P

Didn't you hear Kia's interview? More like 90/10.
I havnt actually seen it lol. Only seen a few quotes on here which made it look like it's 50-50.

Ash, mate
if you'd seen the Kia interview, the coded hints thrown out seemed pretty clear.

I'm a natural pessimist but the interview pressed all the buttons for me: Tevez is City-bound, IMHO

If you gave me £100 now (and I'm not a betting man) I would be pretty relaxed about stickin it on Tevez for City (then again how many Chelskis were saying that at the end of August last year ? LOL !!)

*Hands dom £100* :)

Has anyone got a link of either a video or just all the quotes what Kia said?

Just paused it under a quarter of the way through. As Kia talks about playing for underdogs, such as Corinthians as they were bottom of the league when he joined them, and he was happy at West Ham. Looking good. Now for the other three quarters :P

EDIT: Talks about joining a team who are showing and have ambition a lot doesn't he :)
Then that City have a lot of ambition :)

he makes a mistake at about 4.45 said "city have been very ambitious in their contra.....players they brought in"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.