Tevez [Merged]

He's already had a taste of London , and will know all about life in the Capital .
The same can be said of Manchester , so it should be fairly easy for him to make his mind up regarding location .
He will have a few doubts about both teams . City , in that they have a plan , but not yet at fruition , and Chelsea have a history of players who haven't made it at the club , and the same for their managers .
I was really surprised he turned down Liverpool in all honesty , as that would have been the cleaner break , and the most settled of the 3 teams to a degree .

It should be interesting to see what happens with this , but I'd like to see how good he is with a start every match .

CITYROBBO said:
Some sunday papers are pretty confident he will end up at chelsea, really hope they are wrong.
Chelsea fans on cfc net think roman wants revenge for us nicking robbie and will go all out to nick tevez from us!!

i just seen that on ssn, you think they woulda picked up on Kia's interview and his 'hints' that he favours citys ambition.

The writer of that story must of been a Chelski fan.

tev.png

Love It!

We really need Tevez to sign for us and not just for what he'll do for us on the pitch.
After seeing some of the comments about us yesterday by the rag media then you just know that if Tevez signs for anyone else the media will be loving it & we'll see loads of " City turned down yet again" or " City still can't sign the top players" etc etc etc, headlines.
Signing Tevez would be the catalyst for other big name players to join us, Tevez signing for another club could very well have the opposite effect & put players off.
Not being dramatic but the decision made by Tevez could very well be a defining moment for our club.

Have just listened to the full Talksport interview, and it just reinforces how well Kia Joorabchian handles media interviews. The "contract" bit may have been a slip of the tongue, however it may also have been a coded message. This is a man who the men from ADUG like dealing with, and takes everything to a whole new level.

Kia mentioned 5-years as part of Tevez's life. IMO only the men from ADUG can guarantee that. After all, they came here with a minimum 10-year plan and 5 years is well inside that. Also consider this will be a proper transfer, and will signal the end of third-party ownership, so all economic rights will be transferred to the club as well. I think everything points to Tevez coming to us, but Kia still needs to keep other clubs on-side for any future dealings.

When we've been used to dealing with agents like Willie Mackay (argghh!) listening to Kia is a breath of fresh air.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.