Tevez [Merged]

K.Reeves right foot said:
http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=158426

Some City fan writing a letter plea on internet for CT to come to City!

He's all about the "feeling wanted"

Blue Coop said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=158426

Some City fan writing a letter plea on internet for CT to come to City!

He's all about the "feeling wanted"

He obviously thinks CT trawls through transfer news on tinternet like us lot do every night!

Just been having a look around the Chelsea messageboards, the general concensus seems to be that they are certain he's joining them, probably as confident as a lot of the posters on here that he's joining us lol.
Time will tell i suppose, c'mon Carlos, you know you want to sign for us...

mike channon´s windmill said:
People on CFC forums are a bunch of bandwagon jumping plastic FUCKTARDS!!!!

They didn't have anything nice to say about this forum either, they kept mentioning the legendary bluemoon ITK's lol

bluemoon32 said:
Just been having a look around the Chelsea messageboards, the general concensus seems to be that they are certain he's joining them, probably as confident as a lot of the posters on here that he's joining us lol.

Apart from CL football which according to kia isn't the be all and end all for Carlos why do they think he is certain to join them? Did they listen to kia yesterday? because if anything he alluded to him joining us with staements of Grass roots, ambition etc.

Danny St.helens CTID said:
im worried he will go to chelski and the backlash from the rags will be very painfull!!

That's why i haven't given any rags a load of abuse just yet.

The Fixer said:
bluemoon32 said:

Apart from CL football which according to kia isn't the be all and end all for Carlos why do they think he is certain to join them? Did they listen to kia yesterday? because if anything he alluded to him joining us with staements of Grass roots, ambition etc.

Have a look at their messageboards, some posters saw different 'messages' in that agent interview & believe it was all double speak about Tevez joining them.
I'm not agreeing with them at all, just saying what i've seen posted,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.