Tevez [Merged]

mike channon´s windmill said:
I think there´s difference between CFC and City boards - whilst there are a few knobs on here they are prolly all genuine blues of many years whilst the Chelski lot are scum like glory hunting hangers on with too much time and money on their hands with a tendency to look down on clubs like ours even though we have bigger attendances

This

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Chelsea fans are confident because of one of two reasons

1. They have more chance of winning something next season
2. The story in the people today

whereas we have spursmad and the interview with kia talking about a team with grass roots and loads of ambition ;)

You dare question the credibility of reporting in The People?

Just logging onto their site seeing their top headline "KATIE PRICE'S NIGHT OF SHAMEFUL ANTICS" proves that it is the best journalism in the UK

;)

mike channon´s windmill said:
I think there´s difference between CFC and City boards - whilst there are a few knobs on here they are prolly all genuine blues of many years whilst the Chelski lot are scum like glory hunting hangers on with too much time and money on their hands with a tendency to look down on clubs like ours even though we have bigger attendances
well said

Timbobs said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Chelsea fans are confident because of one of two reasons

1. They have more chance of winning something next season
2. The story in the people today

whereas we have spursmad and the interview with kia talking about a team with grass roots and loads of ambition ;)

You dare question the credibility of reporting in The People?

Just logging onto their site seeing their top headline "KATIE PRICE'S NIGHT OF SHAMEFUL ANTICS" proves that it is the best journalism in the UK

;)
hmmmm i might just see if there is any pictures lol ;)

Tevez may go to Chelsea. If so i hope MH has a plan B because a lot of city fans will be disappointed. The reason i think he is probably coming to City is we can gaurantee him a first team place which seems to be his objective with the world cup season ahead. Chelsea have two class forwards in Drogba and Anelka, if they gaurantee Tevez first team football, i suspect either Drogba or Anelka will be surplus to requirements.

i will be gobsmacked if he turns down City for Chelsea, they may be a CL team but i think they are a bit all over the place as a club since Jose left, we have a clear strategy for success which i would think he is keen to be part of

and they wont pay him 160k a week

i think old mr tevez will join us for one reason and one reason only..he will get a lift in off zab in a morning seeing as he is still banned from driving

and they wont pay him 160k a week

He ain't bothered about money made that clear it is all about ambition, and what is best for him in footballing terms, Kia said he was made a very good financial offer by rags but turned them down, just think you are missing point a bit and feeding a little ammunition to other fans to throw it back in our faces as he only came to us for the money. But I could be wrong.

has something new happened ?

a couple of hours ago Paddy Power and SkyBET both had markets for Tevez's new club - we were favourites slightly shorter than Chelski

this evening (according to oddschecker.com) first SkyBET stopped offering a price

and now Paddy power has gone too - now no one is offering the bet at all .....

could point to an announcement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.