Tevez [Merged]

heard today from someone in the know kia whateverhisnameis was at hughes s house 5 weeks ago all done and dusted no need to panic

coulsonblue said:
Been given a run-through on the situation with Tevez from quite a strong source. Said that Barry was signing in the morning before it was announced mid-day.

The information I have posted on my website:

<a class="postlink" href="http://footballopinion.weebly.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballopinion.weebly.com/</a>

Please look around the site too, it has launched few days ago.

That seems to be totally at variance with what Joorabchian said on Saturday:

"What is important is Carlos is very happy in England. He's extremely settled down, his family is in very good shape here, they love the country. He wants to stay here.

"He's basically given away with the two European clubs that have come to him. He hasn't totally disregarded the option but he's put it down his pecking order and I think he'd want to stay in the Premier League."

In another 9 or 10 days we'll know one way or another! Thank God!

MCFC-alan88 said:
What I dont get is, is footballopinionsweebly supposed to be a play on words, or are the people that made it just dumb? Weebly?

its basically coulsonblue's blog

how reliable is your source coulsonblue ? there is a massive number of articles that say his family LOVE england and are very settled

give-go said:
heard today from someone in the know kia whateverhisnameis was at hughes s house 5 weeks ago all done and dusted no need to panic
Kia Joorabchian dusted Hughes' house down? To be honest, i never was panicking about the build up of dust on Hughes' TV set. It's not been one of my primary concerns.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
coulsonblue said:
Been given a run-through on the situation with Tevez from quite a strong source. Said that Barry was signing in the morning before it was announced mid-day.

The information I have posted on my website:

<a class="postlink" href="http://footballopinion.weebly.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballopinion.weebly.com/</a>

Please look around the site too, it has launched few days ago.

That seems to be totally at variance with what Joorabchian said on Saturday:

"What is important is Carlos is very happy in England. He's extremely settled down, his family is in very good shape here, they love the country. He wants to stay here.

"He's basically given away with the two European clubs that have come to him. He hasn't totally disregarded the option but he's put it down his pecking order and I think he'd want to stay in the Premier League."

In another 9 or 10 days we'll know one way or another! Thank God!

I wonder if this thread will have hit 1000 pages by then

Carlos Tevez agreed to join Manchester City TWO WEEKS ago - and will complete the £47.5 million transfer in the next few days.

Tevez decided to quit Manchester United long before the end of the season because he felt Sir Alex Ferguson did not fancy him enough to be a 'first pick' and his handlers sorted out terms with their rivals.

City agreed to pay the £25.5 million asking price of his 'owners' and will also hand the Argentinian forward around £100,000-a-week for the next five seasons in a staggering pay day.

Tevez's agents have admitted privately that the City move was thrashed out in top-level meetings in the Middle East and in Manchester well in advance of United's final attempt to keep him.

United came up with the asking price and made a contract offer, but the Tevez camp did not even ask for more cash as they had already made up their minds to go.

The United negotiations have been merely window dressing, with the Old Trafford club also keen to be seen to be making the effort - even if they were fearing the outcome was inevitable.

The Mirror article is the first one I've read which ties in with the genuine ITK info on here that Tevez is a done deal. About time they caught up.

Honestly, anyone who still doubted spursmad's info after the Stuart Taylor prediction was verified by the MEN was a bit of a numpty to be honest.

kinkyisgod said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
What I dont get is, is footballopinionsweebly supposed to be a play on words, or are the people that made it just dumb? Weebly?

its basically coulsonblue's blog

how reliable is your source coulsonblue ? there is a massive number of articles that say his family LOVE england and are very settled

Reliable on most things. Don't want to give away his details.

Heard this last week and I believe like everyone else on this board that he will 75% come to us. But there is a chance that he may not. And using this information to show that chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.