Tevez [Merged]

GStar said:
Pam said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/21/carlos-tevez-set-to-sign-for-man-city-in-s47-5m-deal-115875-21460754/

Mirror says its all been done and dusted for a fortnight now. Not that the Mirror ever tells the truth, though.

I was believing it, until the last part which said Hughes may favour playing Bellamy over Robinho!

I think they're having a pop at Hughes, the stupid bastards.

C

GStar said:
Pam said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/21/carlos-tevez-set-to-sign-for-man-city-in-s47-5m-deal-115875-21460754/

Mirror says its all been done and dusted for a fortnight now. Not that the Mirror ever tells the truth, though.

I was believing it, until the last part which said Hughes may favour playing Bellamy over Robinho!

TBF that is absolutely NOT what the article says... It says that Hughes is still a fan of Bellamy (true) and that with the arrival of Tevez and RSC (pending an extensive medical) in the squad Robinho will have to up his game (particularly away from home) as there will be more competition for places (also true).

All in all the mirror are completely correct in their assessment... MH could indeed play Tevez and SWP together and drop Robinho to the bench if he felt he wasn't performing.

Tricky_Trev said:
karlzberg said:
Fergie Teves miss

1190139165_12e33b7a56_o.gif
PMSL. Cheers mate!

Tricky, that is inspired.

coulsonblue said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
coulsonblue said:
Been given a run-through on the situation with Tevez from quite a strong source. Said that Barry was signing in the morning before it was announced mid-day.

The information I have posted on my website:

<a class="postlink" href="http://footballopinion.weebly.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballopinion.weebly.com/</a>

Please look around the site too, it has launched few days ago.

That seems to be totally at variance with what Joorabchian said on Saturday:

"What is important is Carlos is very happy in England. He's extremely settled down, his family is in very good shape here, they love the country. He wants to stay here.

"He's basically given away with the two European clubs that have come to him. He hasn't totally disregarded the option but he's put it down his pecking order and I think he'd want to stay in the Premier League."

In another 9 or 10 days we'll know one way or another! Thank God!

Have posted up all the information I have so far, should get more this week.

I will tell you here what I have been told:

Kolo Toure Coming

Yaya Toure we want - presumably to play 2 holding away from home

Trezeguet if we couldn't get etoo or tevez though this was from 2 weeks ago and i dont think this would happen as tevez now looks likely

ob was told that tevez would like to move abroad. Ob it also looks like he will come to us.

Elano may go but club don’t want to as they know we all love him (IMO – stupid to get rid of him even for pens alone)

Robinho – no chance going, paper talk

Dunne – will only leave if he wants to, not forced out and would only go once kolo arrives.

Many thanks for that!

Originally Posted by shane
City likely to lure Tevez as United withdraw deal

By Ian Herbert

Monday, 22 June 2009

Chelsea's main efforts this week will focus on bringing Bayern Munich's French midfielder Franck Ribéry to Stamford Bridge, with Roman Abramovich not tempted by Carlos Tevez's release from Manchester United into launching a bid to beat Manchester City to his services.

Chelsea are no further ahead in their quest to buy Ribéry, which The Independent revealed three weeks ago, but are taking comfort from the fact that Real Madrid do not appear to have advanced either. Chelsea consider Tevez to be overpriced and Manchester United's decision to effectively end contract talks on Saturday morning has not changed Abramovich's view, it emerged yesterday.

That leaves City with a clear run for Tevez. They would ideally like to tie up the player's services before the week is out, though Roque Santa Cruz is the player they will land first. The Paraguyan was due back from holiday in the early hours of this morning and a medical is likely to take place today. A £16.5m deal may be concluded in the next few days, though with the City manager Mark Hughes on holiday this week, Santa Cruz is unlikely to be unveiled as a City player immediately.

It is a case of "never say never" where Chelsea and Tevez are concerned, but the Argentine is certainly more minded to move to Eastlands in any case. One of his prime motivations is the fact that City will give him a leading role. He is also well known to the South Americans at City – Pablo Zabaleta, Robinho and Elano – and the fact that his family is settled in Manchester also militates against him choosing anywhere else.

United's decision to impose a deadline of last Friday night on the Tevez negotiations and to announce the deal was not going ahead reflects their desire to stop the tail wagging the dog. The Tevez camp say that if United's offer – £110,000 a week and £25m payment – had been made in January the player and his representative, Kia Joorabchian, would have bitten the club's hand off. Instead, United look in need of a big-name striker. The notion of Fernando Torres leaving Anfield for United is inconceivable, despite talk of a prospective bid yesterday.

before he signs unlikely but if you add all the 'Tevez signs' posts after it could be a chance

dubbie31 said:
Who thinks we can get this topic to 1,000 pages???
Take out the number of times this question has been asked, plus all responses to it, and it will do well to reach 500.

and it also depends if were talking about something being leked or til he is actually pictured wearing the new shirt... the latter well it could well reach 1000 if little snippets are released knowing the frenzy on here!!! ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.