Tevez [Merged]

madmank said:
jhg1989 said:
Blue Phil said:
darkside said:
Hope the bit about Chelski pulling out is right...only one option left then.
...Accrington Stanley?

Who are they???

they are fighting us for the tevezs contract
Apperently they are favourates, since they are also looking to bring in Messi and Ronaldinho, they got took over by alan sugar last night... but im still confident in city ;) :D!

Tricky_Trev said:
parkie101 said:
tevez will sign on the 1st july santa cruz by the end the middle of nx week my source is one of mi gd mates whos a reserve player.
Yes, because it's a well known fact that reserve players are key individuals in transfer negotiations and managers always ring them with any updates that they are unaware of.

All you're doing is repeating what other people are saying, for attention.

u still tellin me players dont know anything pal? i was right bout santa cruz

parkie101 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
parkie101 said:
tevez will sign on the 1st july santa cruz by the end the middle of nx week my source is one of mi gd mates whos a reserve player.
Yes, because it's a well known fact that reserve players are key individuals in transfer negotiations and managers always ring them with any updates that they are unaware of.

All you're doing is repeating what other people are saying, for attention.

u still tellin me players dont know anything pal? i was right bout santa cruz
25 posts ¬__¬....

The Fixer said:
without a dream said:
parkie101 said:
ur telling me players have no clue at all whats going on in transfer dealings hes always out n about with shauny believe me or not i am right!

I'd say thats exactly what he's telling you, whenever i've asked players about transfers they either say they don't know or they make a load of shite up.

Tbf to parkie, another of our(RESPECTED) posters is claiming to have inside info off a player and not 1 person has said to him players know fook all. I'm not going to mention the posters name but i'm sure most of you will know who i'm talking about.

It would appear parkie your post count doesn't get you taken seriously enough my friend.

ar but u see fixer i may start gettin sum respect now as i correctly told ya santa cruz will be sign by tues/weds last friday, tevez to come on ther 1st thank you.

55vnb.jpg

saw this in town later this week.
probably.

Accrington Stanley?

I have a soft spot for them as well as Bury and I know we are referring back to the milk advert, but I hope we never get as arrogant as the rags to take the piss out of any of the small clubs in our region who are struggling.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/danscag" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/danscag</a>

on twitter

Danscag wrote
Was wrong about spurs opening fixture but bang on with tevez and look out for the lescott or toure deal
about 1 hour ago from txt

smiles said:
ok, so it seems the mirror has confirmed what some itks already told us- tevez will sign this week.
This is great news! A front 3 of Rob, RSC n Tevez.... I can't wait for next season!!!
Its confirms nothing. We are favourites to sign him, and the writer has just gone along with the tide of opinion.

At least he's not reporting any meetings between Kia and Chelsea, or form bids etc, but in of itself it mens nothing.

You can't rely on the Mirror when they print a pro-City article, after months of discounting all their anti-City articles.

Look for hard evidence, new angles. There's nothing, They just want to be right so they can say they told you so without making any effort at getting at the news. Maybe they have and failed, but I wouldn't rely on anything I read in a newspaper unless they refer to some piece of evidence, otherwise it's just opinion, and we are all better placed to have an opinion on our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.