Tevez [Merged]

Re: TEVEZ AGREED TO SIGN !

hertsblue said:
PistonBlue said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
For what it's worth I think the Mirror's story reads quite well which makes a change as usually they peddle total garbage!

I don't see why they have to lump his wages into the bargain though, apart from making it look at a glance that the transfer fee if £47M, thus making us look stupid and casting further blame our way for the ruination of football. Wankers.

I was going to post on this also.
They dont announce Utd have signed Berbaflop for 52 million (guess) or In for Valencia for 27 million.

I read the later version of this article which doesn't mention 47m! If you like at newsnow you'll see two versions...the first with the big figure and the next a bit more normal!

Re: TEVEZ AGREED TO SIGN !

hertsblue said:
PistonBlue said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
For what it's worth I think the Mirror's story reads quite well which makes a change as usually they peddle total garbage!

I don't see why they have to lump his wages into the bargain though, apart from making it look at a glance that the transfer fee if £47M, thus making us look stupid and casting further blame our way for the ruination of football. Wankers.

I was going to post on this also.
They dont announce Utd have signed Berbaflop for 52 million (guess) or In for Valencia for 27 million.

Euro's?

ok, so it seems the mirror has confirmed what some itks already told us- tevez will sign this week.
This is great news! A front 3 of Rob, RSC n Tevez.... I can't wait for next season!!!

Tell The King said:
So does this mean we definitely might be getting him then?

You know TTK you never say never in this business (LOL).

But in reality after 700 pages of near Tevez I thought it good to change tack a little.

smiles said:
ok, so it seems the mirror has confirmed what some itks already told us- tevez will sign this week.
This is great news! A front 3 of Rob, RSC n Tevez.... I can't wait for next season!!!
thats if we can keep hold of robbi

bookiesgirl said:
smiles said:
thats if we can keep hold of robbi

Hughes has more chance of leaving than robbi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.