Tevez [Merged]

samharris said:
SharpesEagle said:
CITYROBBO said:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/carlos-tevez-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Back out to 1/7 at skybet to sign!!

Hes 10/1 ON on some sites!!! Wooooooo, good news about Benzema if he is staying at Lyon for another season, then next season we can nip in n nick him off baconface, i think if the rags would of won the CL, baconface would of retired, now hes on a sinking ship, hahahaha.

Thats the killer for the rags tbh...If we have a great season and if we did poss nick a champs spot then we could be in the driving seat for the big names on offer next season. they would seriously take us seriously.

They already are starting to take us seriously. They just don't want to show it. They are fearful and the more fearful someone gets of loosing their perch....the harder they start to fight against what they truly believe. They know City are expanding and its only a matter of time.

if we sign tevez...i've told my mates that i will run bollock naked up and down my street, and that ain't gonna be a pretty sight for some of my neighbours!!!!!!!!

not quite told what time of the day i'm gonna be doin it though......

come on the blues...times are a changin...as bob dylan once said....

mancity7 said:
if we sign tevez...i've told my mates that i will run bollock naked up and down my street, and that ain't gonna be a pretty sight for some of my neighbours!!!!!!!!

You will be running bollock naked down the street on the 1st july, get prepared :)

SWPISHOME said:
mancity7 said:

You will be running bollock naked down the street on the 1st july, get prepared :)

i'd better get on a diet....

mancity7 said:
SWPISHOME said:
mancity7 said:

PMSL, tell me what gym you are going to and I will join you :)

SWPISHOME said:
mancity7 said:
SWPISHOME said:
mancity7 said:

PMSL, tell me what gym you are going to and I will join you :)

the only jim i know is jim's pizza shop.....oh shit, that's not the sort of jim you were refering to was it? baaaaahhhhhhh

Had work experience today, the guy im working with claimed to have a friend who is a Liverpool physio and he told my guy Tevez had a medical 2 weeks ago which seems to slot in with the Mirrors story today about Tevez signing 2 weeks ago.

Don't call me a rag, just go to the east stand, entrance c/e, block 202, row p, seat 47, my season ticket place :D

bluejonny94 said:
Had work experience today, the guy im working with claimed to have a friend who is a Liverpool physio and he told my guy Tevez had a medical 2 weeks ago which seems to slot in with the Mirrors story today about Tevez signing 2 weeks ago.

Don't call me a rag, just go to the east stand, entrance c/e, block 202, row p, seat 47, my season ticket place :D

hang on, how would a liverpool pyshio know that tevez had a city medical :S or am i missing something

SWPISHOME said:
mancity7 said:

Don't forget the photo's and the microscopic lens *wink*

spursmad321 said:
SWPISHOME said:
mancity7 said:

Don't forget the photo's and the microscopic lens *wink*

Haha good one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.