Tevez [Merged]

swinton blue said:
i believe the mirror report today about tevez. before anyone slags me off let me explain
when we were linked with barry in the notw i for one thought it was paper talk. but after going on news now site all the papers were reporting the same interest in barry quoting the notw. all the other papers must have thought there was something in the story unless the wouldnt of printed anything. then midweek barry signs.
now going back to the mirrors article again all the respected papers have jumped on this news thinking there is something in this article. thats why i think the mirror are right this time

I'm not discounting the Mirror story on this occasion but the fact that other papers regurgitate it does not give me any comfort: lots of stories get repeated without much research into them, IMO.

OB1 said:
swinton blue said:
i believe the mirror report today about tevez. before anyone slags me off let me explain
when we were linked with barry in the notw i for one thought it was paper talk. but after going on news now site all the papers were reporting the same interest in barry quoting the notw. all the other papers must have thought there was something in the story unless the wouldnt of printed anything. then midweek barry signs.
now going back to the mirrors article again all the respected papers have jumped on this news thinking there is something in this article. thats why i think the mirror are right this time

I'm not discounting the Mirror story on this occasion but the fact that other papers regurgitate it does not give me any comfort: lots of stories get repeated without much research into them, IMO.
That's my feeling as well. No sources in that paper, and the rest of the media are just copying it as they do.

The only psoitive thing you can say about the Fleet St view of the Tevez transfer is that none of them have hard evidence of Chelsea's interest in the player.

Perhaps all the hype in the media about £91 Million for Kaka etc is frightening off the opposition. None of them want to get involved in a bidding war. I am a bit concerned as to what will happen when the Ronaldo deal goes through. That will generate a lot of moves, and someone maybe looking for a forward as a result. So whilst we maybe head of the queue at the moment, things may change.

Marvin said:
OB1 said:
swinton blue said:

That's my feeling as well. No sources in that paper, and the rest of the media are just copying it as they do.

The only psoitive thing you can say about the Fleet St view of the Tevez transfer is that none of them have hard evidence of Chelsea's interest in the player.

Perhaps all the hype in the media about £91 Million for Kaka etc is frightening off the opposition. None of them want to get involved in a bidding war. I am a bit concerned as to what will happen when the Ronaldo deal goes through. That will generate a lot of moves, and someone maybe looking for a forward as a result. So whilst we maybe head of the queue at the moment, things may change.

looks like it won't be Taggarts preffered option of Benzema if quotes from his agent are to be believed, who has said today it is likely Benzema will stay in France for another season to prepare for World Cup, which is great if thats the case because if we can get in top 4 this season, then next season we can go in for him offering Champs League football, but i'm getting ahead of myself, welcome RSC and hopefully welcome Carlos Tevez!

Like i said Talksport don't really get big things wrong. They might get rumours wrong but when they have concrete evidence and announce it they aren't usually wrong in deals like this. They said Barnes and Mcateer would be manager and assistant of Tranmere 3 weeks before it happened.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/carlos-tevez-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window</a>

Back out to 1/7 at skybet to sign!!

CITYROBBO said:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/carlos-tevez-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Hes 10/1 ON on some sites!!! Wooooooo, good news about Benzema if he is staying at Lyon for another season, then next season we can nip in n nick him off baconface, i think if the rags would of won the CL, baconface would of retired, now hes on a sinking ship, hahahaha.

SharpesEagle said:
CITYROBBO said:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/carlos-tevez-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Hes 10/1 ON on some sites!!! Wooooooo, good news about Benzema if he is staying at Lyon for another season, then next season we can nip in n nick him off baconface, i think if the rags would of won the CL, baconface would of retired, now hes on a sinking ship, hahahaha.

Thats the killer for the rags tbh...If we have a great season and if we did poss nick a champs spot then we could be in the driving seat for the big names on offer next season. they would seriously take us seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.