Tevez [Merged]

alera said:
I dont give a shit when he signs as long as he is in a city shirt for the first game of the season.

A fw papers have been running the story that Chelsea are no longer interested in signing him, they dont want to pay the fee OR the wages.

With DS joing chelski I could see City making a deal with them by saying we will reduce the fee we want for him if they back off our targets!

not my fault! said:
alera said:
I dont give a shit when he signs as long as he is in a city shirt for the first game of the season.

A fw papers have been running the story that Chelsea are no longer interested in signing him, they dont want to pay the fee OR the wages.

With DS joing chelski I could see City making a deal with them by saying we will reduce the fee we want for him if they back off our targets!
According to the Daily Mail it is going to a tribunal because we couldn't agree a few so that isn't likely.

BufordUSABlue said:
Tevez deal done, just needs signature..

Toure to follow soon after.

Remember where you heard it first chaps and chapess's!

Errrmmmmm I think Spursmad told us first about 10 days ago

USA based ITK's

You couldnt make it up

Prophet of Doom said:
BufordUSABlue said:

USA based ITK's

You couldnt make it up

O yea of little faith POD, spent 40 years in the UK cocka and all my sources still reside less than 20 miles of 'Middle Eastland’s'..........marvelous medium these telephones are they not!

FYI - RSC was confirmed on the Satellite radio station some 4-6 weeks ago over here and the comment was it was a cert he was going to City, so we are not all that removed from the day-to-day footie news here in the 'Colonies' you knows :-)!!

Prophet of Doom said:
BufordUSABlue said:

USA based ITK's

You couldnt make it up

LMAO!

BufordUSABlue said:
Prophet of Doom said:
BufordUSABlue said:

USA based ITK's

You couldnt make it up

O yea of little faith POD, spent 40 years in the UK cocka and all my sources still reside less than 20 miles of 'Middle Eastland’s'..........marvelous medium these telephones are they not!

FYI - RSC was confirmed on the Satellite radio station some 4-6 weeks ago over here and the comment was it was a cert he was going to City, so we are not all that removed from the day-to-day footie news here in the 'Colonies' you knows :-)!!

marvelous medium these telephones are they not!

you tell em' kiddo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.