Tevez [Merged]

Re: I have some News guys...

LCBblue said:
I'm not an ITK, I've never associated with them either, but I have just read on newsnow.co.uk that Tevez will be unveiled on the 1st of July.

United wont let us pronounce it to the world yet though, because he needs to see out his contract before that happens. He will be pronounced a City player on the 1st of July!

Don't shoot the messenger! ;)

Leave the lad alone sitting in the North Stand he isnt used to getting excited ;)

Trigger said:
LCBblue said:
I'm not an ITK, I've never associated with them either, but I have just read on newsnow.co.uk that Tevez will be unveiled on the 1st of July.

United wont let us pronounce it to the world yet though, because he needs to see out his contract before that happens. He will be pronounced a City player on the 1st of July!

Leave the lad alone sitting in the North Stand he isnt used to getting excited ;)

Good one mate. It made me chuckle ;)

LCBblue said:

And exactly what skin is it off the rag nose if it's announced sooner? It may be right, though.

Pam said:
LCBblue said:

And exactly what skin is it off the rag nose if it's announced sooner? It may be right, though.

there bound to get a few stupid rags going in buy tevez shirts

Hope we don't clash with united' s big announcement on
july 1st!!
It seemd they also have a new kit

No players
Just a new kit !!
Berbaflop, rooney.....erm.....some kids...

Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.