Tevez [Merged]

Re: I have some News guys...

This is fantastic news! Can't wait for the 1st of July.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
images

Kevcod said:
Hope we don't clash with united' s big announcement on
july 1st!!
It seemd they also have a new kit

No players
Just a new kit !!
Berbaflop, rooney.....erm.....some kids...

Haha

ive heard they have signed robin van persie last year of his contract and refused to sign another one

modgeblue said:
Kevcod said:
Hope we don't clash with united' s big announcement on
july 1st!!
It seemd they also have a new kit

No players
Just a new kit !!
Berbaflop, rooney.....erm.....some kids...

Haha

ive heard they have signed robin van persie last year of his contract and refused to sign another one

Better not be true hes absolutely class and one of my favourite players.

dw7 said:
Pam said:
LCBblue said:
I'm not an ITK, I've never associated with them either, but I have just read on newsnow.co.uk that Tevez will be unveiled on the 1st of July.

United wont let us pronounce it to the world yet though, because he needs to see out his contract before that happens. He will be pronounced a City player on the 1st of July!

Don't shoot the messenger! ;)

And exactly what skin is it off the rag nose if it's announced sooner? It may be right, though.

there bound to get a few stupid rags going in buy tevez shirts

class....knowing that arrogant mob...they probably had 5000 more printed thinking tevez would bow before them and sign on the dotted line! wheres del Boy when you need him....he'd buy 5000 football shirts and flog em off down Peckham market!

Well? WUM or True? From today's MEN. Link below.

I am convinced that CT is ours.

My friend's son who goes to Cheadle Hulme School obtained CT's autograph as he was being shown around the school with his wife and child - this was only last week.

Stamford Bridge is a long commute on the school run!
paul that dickov, bramhall
23/06/2009 at 17:17 Offensive or Inappropriate?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1122051_city_to_beat_big_guns#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... s#comments</a>

jrb said:
Well? WUM or True? From today's MEN. Link below.

I am convinced that CT is ours.

My friend's son who goes to Cheadle Hulme School obtained CT's autograph as he was being shown around the school with his wife and child - this was only last week.

Stamford Bridge is a long commute on the school run!
paul that dickov, bramhall
23/06/2009 at 17:17 Offensive or Inappropriate?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1122051_city_to_beat_big_guns#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... s#comments</a>

ummm ok....Ill wait for the Club to announce it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...38/Robinho-begs-boss-to-sign-Samuel-Etoo.html

ROBINHO has urged Mark Hughes to snap up Samuel Eto'o and create Manchester City's own Fab Four.

Roque Santa Cruz has already joined Robinho at Eastlands, making a £15million move from Blackburn.

Carlos Tevez will complete his £25m switch across Manchester when he officially leaves United on July 1.

And Barcelona hero Eto'o has held talks with City officials - prompting Robinho to dream of boss Hughes completing a Fab Four strike force. The Brazilian said: "If Eto'o comes too he will add even more talent to the squad.

"We need four top-quality forwards because the season is so tough in England.

"I hope the club keep signing players with that quality. If so, we will be almost unbeatable."

Robinho added: "A player like Santa Cruz is more than welcome and I've heard a deal for Carlos will be sorted very soon.

"That would be great because Tevez is a world-class talent and I would be happy to play alongside him.

"It is very good to know my club is going for top-quality players like these. Now I hope we can get Eto'o as well."

Robinho believes Sparky needs four class hitmen at his disposal, even though it could lead to them all missing games.

The £32.5m star added: "Is the club chasing too many strikers? No, I don't think so - Manchester City wants to be among the top teams in the Premier League and in Europe.

"To do that they must have at least three or maybe four top-quality strikers.

"The season in England, with the league and the cups, all the games we play is very demanding.

"But I'm not scared of the competition. If Santa Cruz and Eto'o come to City, they are talented players and I will work as always to make sure of my spot in the team."

Robinho is dreaming of the day when City, who have also signed Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry for £12m, overhaul neighbours United.

He said: "We want to make City the biggest club in Manchester and win titles, as many as possible."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.