Tevez [Merged]

Robbie is starting to big up the Tevez deal, he knows its done inho and is just highlighting the power and creating a buzz within the media, roll on July!

svennis pennis said:
Cheers Robbie ;) From tomorrow Mail with new quotes.

Robinho: Carlos Tevez would guarantee Manchester City Champions League football
By IAN LADYMAN
Last updated at 12:19 AM on 25th June 2009

Comments (0)
Add to My Stories
Manchester City's Brazilian star Robinho believes the aquisition of Carlos Tevez would help the club clinch a Champions League place next season.

Robinho is confident that Tevez will choose City ahead of Chelsea in the wake of his decision to leave Manchester United, and join new signing Roque Santa Cruz at Eastlands.

Robinho said: ‘This would be a huge transfer for us and would be a really positive thing for me.

Latin beat: Robinho believes fellow South American Carlos Tevez could catapult City into the top four if the Eastlands club sign the Argentine striker this summer

‘The news as I understand it is that the deal is almost done for Tevez to come. We would have a South American attack line next season and that would be spectacular.

‘If Tevez comes we would be able to massively increase our power in the Premier League next season — we could move up to the European level.’

has anybody noticed yet that robinho seems to know alot more than he cottons on with these articles,what i mean is that it seems he is being feed all transfer news straight from the horses mouth so to speak, hinting at players maybe coming and would like to see them come to city.we have had the tevez one the other week then eto article yesterday and now with this one on tevez again just to add a little more spice?

Robbie sort of acts like our "chillpill" regarding this situation. Whenever something negative seems to come out, he comes out with exactly what we need to hear.

BlueMooner87 said:
i still have doubts untill it is on OS

I can now reveal that the mystery third bidder is, in fact, Stalybridge Celtic and they are more than capable of giving City a run for their money.

But seriously, Kia isn't saying anything he dedn't already say and the slant that bastard SSN put on it is a load of bollocks.

Pam said:
BlueMooner87 said:
i still have doubts untill it is on OS

I can now reveal that the mystery third bidder is, in fact, Stalybridge Celtic and they are more than capable of giving City a run for their money.
fuck me there are underdogs then there is Vegas Celtic

Quote from last Saturday. Nothing has changed.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Football/Carlos-Tevez-set-to-begin-transfer-talks-with-all-interested-clubs-200906150010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Foot ... 906150010/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.