Tevez [Merged]

The fornicators at SSN are saying that Tevez is highly likely to move to Eastlands because "City are building a squad" and and it's an ambitous project and yada yada yada. I think it's all over bar the shouting and people should be told before it starts to get annoying. I understand about him wanting to be respectful to United but its a little late for that.

They are also saying that we are about to offer £12 mill for Toure.

Numptyed said:
Are we nearly there yet?

i hope so. ive got a smug grin and barrells of laughter waiting to be unleashed on any united fan i can find. its hard to contain but i guess the more i have to wait the more satisfying it will be.

Talk Sport are now saying "we told you so". They're also saying that Madrid want Benzema because they don't think they can get Villa.

Pam said:
Talk Sport are now saying "we told you so". They're also saying that Madrid want Benzema because they don't think they can get Villa.

They can only say that when it's on the official website.

Are SSN just rehashing the talk sport kia interview?

Said he will decide his future in 10 days. Isnt that what was said the other day?

Dunno if this has already been posted, but can't be arsed reading 780 pages to check....:

SSN Reporting that City, Chelsea and another un-named team are in for Tevez! Any ideas who the other team could be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.